Favors
Options

photo booth

If we are having a photo booth with strips of pictures for our guests to keep, then do we have to have a wedding favor or can we consider these their favors??

Should we still do something else?

Re: photo booth

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think that's fine.  A person I know had her reception a year ago and did that as her favors.  Everyone had a great time!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 99 Invited!
    image 45 Are Psyched!
    image 5 Are L0$3RZ
    image 49 Are MIA!
  • Options
    juliels53juliels53 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm doing a photo booth and because it's unlimited photo strips (and they'll advertise that) it's going to be my favor. I'm still hoping to come up with a coordinating idea....like a personalized small box that's made to fit the photo strips or the tiny frames used for placecards (though I haven't priced out either). HTH!

In story books marriage is a happy ending. In real life it's a happy beginning. Living my happy beginning since September 18, 2010! Planning Bio & Vendor Reviews
  • Options
    S_A_FriedelS_A_Friedel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I believe the photo booth is your favor.
    I know some companies will include something coordinated for each guest such as a mini photo strip frame, or a keychain to put one of the pics in or something - ask your vendor about it.
  • Options
    katiebeneskatiebenes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having one (kinda... its complicated)... but I am getting shot glasses and writing a thank you poem too. (mainly because madre is making me do it)

If they have to pay... heck no its not a favor

If it's free... then yeah... people will just have to deal with not having something else.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kelle017kelle017 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking about doing the same thing.  It's a fun favor that won't get left behind like others might.  Glad to know others think that's fine to do too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it would be a great favor.
  • Options
    bleemacbleemac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about a personalized magnet with your initials on it to go along with it.  I think the photos would be fine by itself but if you want something else they could use the magnet to stick it to the fridge.
  • Options
    juliels53juliels53 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I found what I meant in pp....a photo booth strip frame. http://www.wholesalecentral.com/jacs/store.cfm?event=showcatalog&catid=108055 (I have not dealt with them directly, but the product, I love)

I'm pretty sure I'm doing this in addition to the photo booth. I'll put a little poem or thank you note inside and have them lined up by the photo booth so they may take one after their pictures are printed. :)

In story books marriage is a happy ending. In real life it's a happy beginning. Living my happy beginning since September 18, 2010! Planning Bio & Vendor Reviews
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having a photo booth too and it will double as my favor. We are putting our monogram at the bottom of the strip.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    missmis99missmis99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing the photo booth, but are also doing an additional favor.  I am not sure why, but I think the photo strip isn't "substantial" enough, but that is just me.
    my read shelf:
    Robin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    dmegandmegan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking about doing the photobooth as well, how much do they go for? I don't want to look into it unless im 100% sure!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards