Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Landmark/Share Draping/Sept. 2011

If there are any lurkers out there that end up having their receptions at the Landmark Center on Fri. Sept. 16th and if you want draping there, let me know as we'd be able to share the cost with most vendors. Which is huge, cause draping can get up there in price.

Draping at this venue I think adds a lot to the space and they really can do some cool things with it. The only thing that would need to be changed out is uplighting if you want it, as our colors would probably be different. As of now that date is still open, but more than likely it will get booked up eventually as it's a popular venue.

Let me know and I can give you more details!

Re: Landmark/Share Draping/Sept. 2011

• Options
    LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you ask the coordinator if she could contact the other brides on that weekend for you?  That's how I got hooked up with the other bride  at ECC on my wedding weekend.  HTH!
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I contacted them before I posted this, that day is not booked yet, that's why I'm trying to recruit another bride:)  The venue is going to put a note on that day if it does end up getting booked.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sara! I just saw this post and it reminded me I stated an email to you and totally forgot to finish it. I will explain in the new email. I have a million things on mind. Again I am so sorry! I will reply tongiht to your email!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards