Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

Poll flower girl dress

Hey ladies!  I doubt the mom will pick either of these, cause I've left it completley up to her, but I still want to know which flowergirl dress you like best!  Below is also a picture of the ring bearer outfit inspiration, in case that affects your decision.

And here are the two completely different dresses!

Our Wedding Website
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: Poll flower girl dress

• Options
    I like the purple one but I think the white one matches the ring bearer better.
  • Options
    i love the purple one! but i also do agree with pp that the white one matches teh ring bearer better

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Options
    I agree with PPs that the white dress matches the ring bearers a little better, but I love the color of the purple one.
    Sunshine_zps3fcf529f BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    NukkeNukke member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Ooooo yeah.  I thought the same thing.  The purple one is eyelet lace too.  And less than $40 USD!

The fancy one... I'm crazy for those little rosettes, and the bubble hem. So cute--especially on a 2-year-old!  But this dress is about $130 USD!

It will be interesting to see what the mom actually chooses (again... probably neither of these two dresses).
    Our Wedding Website
  • Options
    LOVE those little pants!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I definitely like the style and color of the purple one the best!  If it matches the same purple as your bridesmaids, I think you should go with it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I actually disagree with the majority and think that the purple dress matches the ring bearer outfit better because of the purple bow tie. Plus it's really pretty, a dress she is likely to wear again, and a good price! You should be the only one in white. ;)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    NukkeNukke member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Hahaha.  thanks guys!

Maybe I can convince her mum to buy that one then. :P

But I highly doubt it will be the same shade as the bridesmaids dresses.  But still!
    Our Wedding Website
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards