Nevada-Las Vegas

help with looking for a cheap venue w/ reception

i need help finding a cheap location with ceremony and reception. im hoping to find an outdoor wedding anywhere is the las vegas area.

Re: help with looking for a cheap venue w/ reception

• i would look on vegasgroom.com   his site has a lot of venues in diff price ranges depending what you are looking for.  HTH
  • How many guests? How much do you want to spend? 
  • heard great things about the Grove they offer outdoor ceremony and reception or victoria's family.  victoria's family is about $3500 for 30 people and the grove is a little more
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • we are using the grove. they are pretty affordable as mentioned above
  • For outdoor wedding we're looking into Calico Basin (our photographer has done a couple of weddings out there and it looks quite nice and FREE).

Booked The Wedding Room last night. We talked to almost everyone in Vegas and for us this place offered most bang for buck. It's off strip (just west), doesn't exactly look like a reception center from the outside or location but once you're inside it's quite nice. For approximitly 40 guests we're looking at $2,700; 4 hour reception, DJ, buffet dinner, beer (dom. & import) and wine bar (planning on 105 drinks consumed so I'm going for consumption vs. package), cake, room decorated to our colors, tax and gratuties inc. We feel pretty good about the cost.

Our wedding is next month so if you're interested I'd be happy to post some of our pictures.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_help-with-looking-for-a-cheap-venue-w-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:8d47e9a7-99f7-45cc-88e0-5fd9e2fa9ed6Post:95bb8643-c224-415d-bc95-5990ed362f12">Re: help with looking for a cheap venue w/ reception</a>:
    [QUOTE]For outdoor wedding we're looking into Calico Basin (our photographer has done a couple of weddings out there and it looks quite nice and FREE). Booked The Wedding Room last night. We talked to almost everyone in Vegas and for us this place offered most bang for buck. It's off strip (just west), doesn't exactly look like a reception center from the outside or location but once you're inside it's quite nice. For approximitly 40 guests we're looking at $2,700; 4 hour reception, DJ, buffet dinner, beer (dom. & import) and wine bar (planning on 105 drinks consumed so I'm going for consumption vs. package), cake, room decorated to our colors, tax and gratuties inc. We feel pretty good about the cost. Our wedding is next month so if you're interested I'd be happy to post some of our pictures.
    Posted by LPinVegas[/QUOTE]<div>sounds like a pretty great deal, wish i was told about this one =)  

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards