New York
Options

Emie**

I just read your FB message (through my email).... I can't FB you back right now b/c I am at work... but
Yes yes and YES!!!  Both hair and makeup for that price.  Umm... YES!!!  (I wasn't going to do hair at first, but if she can do both for ljust a little more, I am game).
I would love to get this rocking as soon as you girls are ready.
If there is any way we could do it a different weekend, though, I would really appreciate it.  Kevin only gets every 3rd weekend off and that is his weekend off.  Undecided 
Here are some good (or better) dates for me....
March
11pm/12/13
18pm/19/20 (although that is St. Patty's weekend, so I am guessing a no)
April
2/3
9/10

Sorry to be a pain... hope this helps!

I will definitely bring the bubbly!!!  We are so going to rock this!!!
Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
Online Garage Sale
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
monica & kevin married 5.28.11
bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Emie**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I snooped.

Monica, the parade is on the 12th...not the 19. So St Pattys Day weekend is the one prior to the one you made note of :)

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    bridgette, are you gonna get in on this or what? you really should, esp. because I remember you are UNDER BUDGET!!!!!!!!
     I will ask K if we can shoot for another weekend. Or better yet, why don't you  send her a FB message. it's Kristina Juodyte. She is probably super annoyed with me cause I am also emailing her about my mom's wedding right now, so I am like, up her butt allllll the time!
    Photobucket
    image 169 Made the cut!
    image 137 Are ready to party! image29 Are missing out! image 3 Are making me crazy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    St. Patty's parade is next weekend??!?!?!  What?!?!?! 
    Oh man... I am super glad you said something.  I would look like a real moron if I went downtown all decked out in green on the wrong weeknd.  Sheesh.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Monica, Id kill to see that!

Unfortunately I cant afford to do this. Sorry :/ I am totally under budget but the $$ was given as wedding/house $$ from my parents and we have some desperate needs to take care of with the house and the extra $$ is sooo needed. But Im all for a future g2g!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aw. you will be missed but still YAY for you!
    Photobucket
    image 169 Made the cut!
    image 137 Are ready to party! image29 Are missing out! image 3 Are making me crazy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards