Honeymoon Discussions

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: .

• She had never gotten back to me a few weeks ago. I just emailed her again this morning, but nothing yet.

?????
  • PS -- Maybe she has something against ladies from Columbus?!?!?  ;)  ;)

• I checked into this VIP Vacations and was PM 'ing a knottie that was suggesting her and found that everyone I was Pm'ing was really her, she was posing as a knottie on the board and recommending herself. All the knotties I was Pm'ing were one by one de-activated by the knot. She has had lots identities de-activated pretending she was  a knottie and raving about herself....big turn off for me.  Once I found this, I booked with another TA
  • hey Heramber...why do you only have 1 post?
    If I click on your name, and look at posts you have, it appears all you do is bash travel agents.  Plus it also looks like knot annie deletes your posts which mean you keep losing posts and therefor have only 1.  It also looks like you only post when someone asks about VIP!!
    What gives?
  • Hi!
      I booked with Rhonda and just had my honeymoon in June.  It was amazing and everything she booked for us was fabulous.  When my final payment was due I ended up e-mailing her about it, but everything was fine!  I heard from her earlier in the week asking how our honeymoon was a to write a review.  She's usually very good about getting back to me via e-mail, but try calling her if you are worried!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am not bashing the travel agency. I am merely letting fellow knotties know of my bizarre experience with them. When I was looking for a destination for my hm any knottie that recommended them asked me to Pm them (one of them realest8ladie plus many more) I would get back a full advertisement of this agency and how I can book with them. It was obvious it was them scamming the knotties on how great she was...then one by one would get banned and no longer would their posts show up. It was obvious they were reported. My posts have never been removed if you do a search you will see.. I have no idea why it shows up as 1 post maybe because it has been a while since I have been on here. I am certain if you had an experience like this and way more than once you would feel the same way that they were just falsely recommending them as fake knotties.
  • Well, if you ever PM someone and they're just a TA posing, let me know and I can ban them. So many people here are TA's AEs, it drives me crazy.
  • fake knotties?   I never heard of that. Do you think we are stupid?    I also think what heramber says rings a bit fowl and Kaesha might want to review this knotties posts.  I read thru them and the knotties were right.  She is always coming out against a TA. 
    Knotties aren't stupid.  The reason this company is talked about is because they are good and very well known.  I did a lot of research and they are mentioned everywhere for honeymoons and destination weddings (which is what I am having).  My fiance is a big travel nut and we go to the NY TIMES travel show each year and boom, there was VIP Vacations (Jennifer) as a key speaker for something like romantic travel or something.  totally impressive.  Plus heramber, if the knot didn't approve why do you think they run the video of her wedding all the time???  That video is the reason we are doing our wedding at a Beaches next year! 
  • It's spelled foul, not fowl, honey.
  • Thanks Kaesha that is good to know I ran into that same thing with the PM issue with this agency. Pretty sad.
  • thank you for the spell check reminder Kaesha--a bit snarky huh?  I thought moderators maintained a level of grace!

Oh and barbiedollie--you can't get a PM if you have only 1 post!  So now you are clearly a liar.  What I have to ask myself is "Why would you make your first post about a TA??"  What is the reason behind that?    What good does it do to post what you said when now every knottie will question why you come out of the closet and post about PM's when if you search your name, you have only posted 1x and it is for this board.   Motive would be what?  I haven't ever read a bad thing about this company nor do you say you experienced bad service or anything.  Kaesha, as moderator aren't you worried that this company could be told about these posts and threaten legal action for false accusations?  I for one feel like I should let VIP know what is going on. 
  • Well, as an English teacher I have no tolerance for spelling errors that change the meaning of a phrase drastically. I assumed you weren't talking about poultry and would want to know about the error so you wouldn't look silly in the future. Apologies if I was wrong.
  • oh no worries Kaesha, I know what it is like to see things and want to correct them.  That is why, as a legal assistant in a law firm, I advised you about the legal ramifications of accusations without cause.  Our first amendment rights actually provide we are allowed an opinion based on experience if we show monetary loss or hardship caused or breach of contract.  However even if this were the case, publicly causing attention to harm a company without trying to rectify the situation personally, can actually bring a suit upon an individual. In normal English, this means even if you are pissed at a Vendor, if you have not taken it up with that vendor to rectify the situation, you are absolutely not allowed legally to defame the business.  Yes, I know the knot has policies about vendors and reviews  and advise against doing so and there position is legally sound, but the above mentioned knotties have no cause or evidence and that makes it even more dangerous. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards