Christian Weddings

Happy Board Birthday!!

The Christian Board "went live" on March 31, 2010...Happy 1st Birthday!

Here's the Welcome from Knot Annie:  http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_welcome-christian-weddings-board

And our first "Get to Know You" Thread: http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_poll

Just wanted to thank all of you for being such incredible ladies!  I wish I knew you IRL!!  Your wedding advice, prayer support, and gentle, biblical guidance has been invaluable over the last year.  :)

~Emily

Re: Happy Board Birthday!!

• edited December 2011
    Wow, I didn't realize the board turned 1 year old!  I'm so glad it is here.  I don't know what I'd do to relax and find my peace at work during the day anymore, because I can't see my FB at work (where my IRL friends have left encouraging messages and bible verses for me).  I wouldn't be at work today trying to make it through the day without this board!  Sounds crazy, I'm sure... but God has put you all into my virtual life for a reason and I'm thankful for all of you!! :-)
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't know the board was this young!! I guess it must have opened right when I started posting on the boards!! HOW EXCITING!
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    aw cute! happy board birthday :)  I didn't realize I'd showed up to the board so close to its launch date.
  • twixinthemixtwixinthemix member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy birthday!  Maybe that's an excuse to go get me some cake.......wait, NO cake!  I've gotta get into shape!  Bad, Erin, Bad!!!

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Erin has read 1 book toward her goal of 25 books.
    hide
    Follow Me on Pinterest Married Bio and For Sale! Updated 12/23
    "And now you stand before me today, and with all my heart I say, that you are God's miracle to me." June 18th, 2011
  • azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Wow, I didn't realize the board was that new either. Very cool. :)

• iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was fun to go back to those threads and see pictures of people that used to post but don't come around anymore.  Thanks Emily!
  • edited December 2011
    [QUOTE]Happy birthday!  Maybe that's an excuse to go get me some cake.......wait, NO cake!  I've gotta get into shape!  Bad, Erin, Bad!!!
    Posted by twixinthemix[/QUOTE]

Haha - you rock!!

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't realize this board was "new." Happy Birthday, CW :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday!  Yay!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • edited December 2011
    Very cool! I am so glad this board exists! I agree with everything you all said. So thankful for you. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards