Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Has anyone ever been to a wedding at the crowne plaza pittsburgh airport?

Ok so I checked out all the local venues for our reception. Ended up picking the crowne plaza. Really excited at first, now the worries kicking in. I've never been to a wedding there or know anyone who's been to a wedding there. Any reviews, comments would be greatly appreciated !! Also, thinking about Jeffries landing for the rehearsal dinner. Good experiences, bad experiences, suggestions? Most of my vendors are not on the vendor list. Help

Re: Has anyone ever been to a wedding at the crowne plaza pittsburgh airport?

• edited December 2011
    I am getting married next week at the Crowne Plaza pittsburgh south.  This is obviously not the airport location, but I have nothing but great reviews for the Crowne Plaza.  I will have a full review after the wedding next week!

• edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding at the Pittsburgh South location next year. I have never been to a wedding there, but I have heard some wonderful reviews about the Crown Plaza so I decided to book them.

No need to worry, everything will be perfect.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

My brother had his rehearsal dinner there.  The food was good! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • smcvay20smcvay20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My brother was married there, but it was several years ago. I am pretty sure the wedding planner has changed since then, but as far as I know, they did not have any issues. Everything looked great and everyone seemed to have a good time.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards