African American Weddings

If you could befriend anyone from a reality show, who would it be?

Besides David Tutera (he's a given), I think I'd become besties with Monica. She seems so genuine and down to earth. What about you?

AAW June Siggy Challenge
My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: If you could befriend anyone from a reality show, who would it be?

• edited December 2011
    Tasia (i.e. - Fantasia) cuz I do like her as a person, she just made a really bad choice/decision with homeboy (hell who hasn't or who hasn't that you know of)

Monica too, she seems like a cool chica

that's about it...
  • edited December 2011
    Wendy Williams- she seems like fun and like she'd give me honest answers.
    218806_0122 - Copy2011-10-239513.10.15 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Wendy Williams and then Lauren Conrad from the hills, she seems like she would be a fun and honest friend to have and she has a great clothing line.
    Photobucket
    "Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours"
    Janae & Olivier

Anniversary
  • happe2getherhappe2gether member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nene Leakes because she is completely crazy and totally unlike me.  If anything there is always something to laugh about. I'd just be sure to stay on her good side.Wink
    80 said yes image
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_could-befriend-anyone-reality-show-would?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:5e64a407-a983-4a89-858c-fd65f9fbf213Post:7d07e2f5-d191-4f97-84c5-c0ffa703d26e">Re: If you could befriend anyone from a reality show, who would it be?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nene Leakes because she is completely crazy and totally unlike me.  If anything there is always something to laugh about. I'd just be sure to stay on her good side.
    Posted by happe2gether[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah I think of any of the housewives from any show firstly I would be NeNe's friend because there would not be a dull moment. Then followed by the NJ ladies all but Danielle.
    Photobucket
    "Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours"
    Janae & Olivier

Anniversary
  • tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ALL the housewives of ATL, minus Cheree or whatever her name is. Lisa Raye and Fantasia.
  • flawlessfayflawlessfay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wendy Williams, Oprah so i can have all her stuff and Kim Kardisian so we can share clothes and shoes
    Mrs-Flawless-Pitts
  • cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lala so I could be around her husband up close - LOL.  I know, I know, I'm triflin!  But I still have a MINOR crush on Carmelo Anthony that has been going on for the last few years.  LOL
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE Sheree. Lol oh and I can't stand NeNe. Too ghetto and she isn't a real friend to anyone.  I would also befriend Kim Kardashian. Love Her!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Bethany Frankel - Real Housewives of NY...love her!
    January AAW Signature Challenge:Wedding Must-Have: A shot or 4
    Photobucket

*insert sarcastic musing here...or jazz hands*
  • edited December 2011
    Khloe Kardashian--she's my fav out of the three
    Brandy--cuz I've always loved her
    Monica--I've never seen her reality show, but I follow her on Twitter and she just seems like thee coolest chic ever!
    Fantasia--like someone else posted, we all may have a friend who made a crappy relationship decision, but she still seems like real cool people.
    Lala--I wouldn't mind hanging around to watch such a lavish wedding being planned up close and personal lol
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Don't judge me but...

Tanisha from Bad Girls Club, just cuz she'd be down to pop off for me lol
    Bethenny Frankel - love her!
    Diddy- I have a strange obsession with him and I think it'd be so much fun to hang out with him all the free Ciroc would be wirth it!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_could-befriend-anyone-reality-show-would?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:5e64a407-a983-4a89-858c-fd65f9fbf213Post:062490ec-ba15-4f8f-b78b-18c2566d3150">Re: If you could befriend anyone from a reality show, who would it be?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Don't judge me but... Tanisha from Bad Girls Club, just cuz she'd be down to pop off for me lol Bethenny Frankel - love her! <strong>Diddy- I have a strange obsession with him</strong> and I think it'd be so much fun to hang out with him all the free Ciroc would be wirth it!
    Posted by M1ssJ[/QUOTE]

So do I! My FI thinks I'm crazy!
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011

MONICA!!  She has seemed real to me since day one!!  That's about!! 

October AAW Signature Challenge: Where FI and I Met (Jukehouse KCMO) Photobucket Visit Purple.weddings.com http://duaneandlaquita2011.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards