• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2011 Weddings

Thank You Ladies

I just wanted to Thank everyone for being such great ladies, awesome advise with minimal fighting!

With the Holiday here I know the board is scarce, but I wanted to make sure I said Thank you!!

Have a great weekend with Family!!
Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
Anniversary
Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero

Re: Thank You Ladies

• Awww thanks Katie!! Same to you! We love you and Jelly so much, you've made a wonderful board for us!!
  • Awww kind of a lovefest :) The board might be slow but I do love the ladies I met here - thanks for being do awesome. Hope everyone enjoys the holidays!!
    rA Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    100 books in 2012 - progress 35/100 my read shelf:
    Missy's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • All it takes is a short trip to other boards to make one grateful! Thank you to you and Jess as well!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_thank-ladies-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:649Discussion:a5743d09-8afc-4b02-8251-b58f2f2873c3Post:d781768c-ead9-48bb-95ff-50b159d86ede">Re: Thank You Ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>All it takes is a short trip to other boards to make one grateful!</strong> Thank you to you and Jess as well!
    Posted by balletdawn[/QUOTE]

THIS.  Holy heck.  There's a reason why I stick to this board.   Awwweeeee I <3 lovefests!!  :)
    PitaPata Cat tickers Anniversary
  • Thank you.  I just signed on and want to say the same thing and wish everyone a happy holiday!  I don't post a lot but I lurk a lot and this borad has made my wedding planning so much easier. 
    Enjoy the first holiday with your husband, all you lovely September ladies. 
  • Yes! I didn't start posting until late in the game. The tips and daily chatter has been awesome. Happy first Christmas or holiday as Mr and Mrs.
    imagetotes-your call/
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_thank-ladies-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:649Discussion:a5743d09-8afc-4b02-8251-b58f2f2873c3Post:ffd288ef-4371-4dcd-ad2e-141d15dbaa78">Re: Thank You Ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes! <strong>I didn't start posting until late in the game</strong>. The tips and daily chatter has been awesome. Happy first Christmas or holiday as Mr and Mrs.
    Posted by nic9911[/QUOTE]

Me either. I really enjoy the ladies on this board!  Everyone enjoy the holidays!!!
    Anniversary
  • Happy holidays ladies! It's been a great last year Planning out weddings !! I hope everyone has a great Christmas and happy new year etc!!!
    Sept 2011 Feb...
    image image
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • happy holidays to you as well katie! thanks to you and jess for running our wonderful board!
    Anniversary
  • <3

Happy Holidays, whatever you all may celebrate :] 
  • Happy Holidays beautiful ladies!
    image Anniversary
  • Ladies, you have helped make my past year so fantastic! I hope everyone had a great first holiday with their new hubbies!!!!!
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • I used to post a lot more on this board way back when but I do enjoy the posts on it even though it's been slow recently!  I've gotten some great advice here!  Lovefest continues...
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards