Massachusetts-Boston

tented venue

Hi ladies

I am looking into tented venues for my ceremony/reception. The only place I have seen so far is Lake Pearl in Wrentham. I like it but its very close to the main road. Im hoping to find another location with better scenery : ) 

I will have between 115-140 guests and am hoping for next May or early June. Anywhere in ma will work.

Thank you for your help!!!

Re: tented venue

• edited December 2011
    Possibly Westford Regency. HTH.Smile
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • telmacarolinatelmacarolina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The commander's mansion, in Watertown. They have a tent there during the whole summer. I am having my wedding there in September, but I am not using the tent. It's a great location! Please let me know if I can answer any questions related to the location....

GL
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having a tented reception at Zukas Hilltop Barn out in Spencer (close to Sturbridge, off the MA Pike)...they do tented receptions from May through October I believe, the prices/packages are great and it is SO scenic...highly recommend it! 
  • edited December 2011
    You could try my place out -- the Five Bridge Inn, in Rehoboth. It's very private and super-cute! I am not sure what their availability is like for next year, but it's worth a shot!  

• cdlnmfcdlnmf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're doing ours under a tent in gardner MA, at the colonial hotel. its really pretty. but some other ones we've seen or been to weddings at are the publick house in sturbridge and zukas in spencer.
  • edited December 2011
    We are at Misselwood in Beverly, MA..its on the campus of endicott college and overlooking the ocean...the tent and grounds are gorgeous! GL!  :)
  • dparisidparisi member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.thompsonisland.com.
    My daughter is having her July wedding there.
  • edited December 2011
    The Pierce House, in Lincoln.  My cousin's wedding was there and it was beautiful. 
    http://www.piercehouse.com/
  • Blueyed228Blueyed228 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Willowdale Estate in topsfield!

willowdaleestate.com
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • GH1214GH1214 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about the mansion at Turner Hill in Ipswich?  Its absolutely gorgeous venue and the floor inside the tent is beautiful.  The one problem is that they don't have a liner for the top of the tent...I think that if enough brides request it though, they would consider purchasing one.  Anyone else not choose a tented wedding b/c of the tent liner?  Just curious b/c the lack of a liner sort of bothers me.
  • amuller77amuller77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you soooo much ladies! I will have fun looking into all these locations. I really appreciate the help and will let you know how it goes.

Wink
  • GH1214GH1214 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anyone else have an issue with their tent or am I the only one?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards