Latino Weddings

Favors

Care to share your ideas for favors?  I just cant decide on what I want to do...and the wedding is 50 days away!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Favors

• MariodoMujerMariodoMujer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was planning on bottling my most popular salsa and adding a label to it saying something like Alex's Bodacious Tomatillo Salsa.

I have over a year though, so I have a lot more time to work out all the kinks such as figuring out how long it can stay in an air tight container before going bad. But you could always order tabasco sauce with personalized favors, or make the labels yourself and save some dough

Im also a soap maker, so I have considered making cute little miniature soap. I made some for a baby shower once, they were so cute
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Mariodomujer, very cute soaps you made! I love the salsa idea too.

Originally, our ceremony was supposed to be outdoors so we purchased fans and put monogram labels on them for our guests as favors. We are now doing an indoor ceremony instead since the Vegas heat in August would melt us all!

I also found cute little favor boxes that look like dice but with hearts instead of dots. They have a silver locket tied to a ribbon that reads "Lucky in Love". We will prob put candy in them like jellybeans since we are afraid chocolates will melt. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Im doing a candy bar!! Im so excited. I think the best kind of favor is the kind you can eat :) I bought a lot of candy and am going to Michaels, Beverlys with 40% off coupons and getting a different container every week. Im so excited about my candy bar, its going to look so cute. I used Vistaprint for the little tags, got 250 of them for free :) 
  • leah2489leah2489 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the idea of a candy bar!  Unfortunately we would have to go through the caterer for it and it would cost almost $1,000. Instead we are having a photobooth, which I am very excited about :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    4 weeks away, I need to figure something out!!
  • Cynthia1207Cynthia1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I'm giving out bread plates.  Nothing is set in stone yet.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • eljayareeljayare member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI is Colombian, so we are doing Colombian coffee beans in small jars with a personalized sticker/ribbon with our wedding colors.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards