Virginia-Richmond
Options

Churches in the ShortPump/Glen Allen area

Hello fellow Knottie's I am a relatively new member, I am from the Richmond area but have not lived their for most of my adult life. My fiance and I are getting married next next year in April and I am looking for a nice church in the Short Pump Glenn Allen area. Please help!

Re: Churches in the ShortPump/Glen Allen area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Most churches nowadays do not allow you to marry there unless you are a member or someone in your family is...If you don't have any family around here I would suggest just start calling them and asking! The worst they will say is no :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didnt have a problem at all with finding a church, even one that i was not a member of. Usually they will charge you a fee to use the sanctuary if you are not a member. What I did was google churches in the zip code I was wanting to get married in and go from there. I know Short Pump is 23223. There are ALOT of churches in Glen Allen, so good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Short Pump/Glen Allen includes 23233, 23060, 23059, 23238, and you could even go into 23229
  • Options
    mmansfield82mmansfield82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia-richmond_churches-shortpumpglen-allen-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:607Discussion:0c8c8999-03bd-4249-9884-9d2d2475b3cdPost:6affb40c-3779-48be-907e-b114a2bc424c">Re: Churches in the ShortPump/Glen Allen area</a>:
    [QUOTE]I didnt have a problem at all with finding a church, even one that i was not a member of. Usually they will charge you a fee to use the sanctuary if you are not a member. What I did was google churches in the zip code I was wanting to get married in and go from there. I know Short Pump is 23223. There are ALOT of churches in Glen Allen, so good luck!
    Posted by betti_page[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it was just a typo and I totally don't mean to sound like a nitpick.   23223 is in the East End - Short Pump is <strong>23233</strong>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards