Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

Photosharing site?

Hi ladies,

I was wondering how many of you guys handed out little cards with a website set up for guests to upload their photos of your wedding to.  I've been thinking about doing it, but I was just curious for those of you who had something set up like that - how many guests actually contributed?  Was it worth it?

Thanks & Happy Holidays =]
photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Photosharing site?

• Options
    We did and used Vistaprint to get the free business cards. We had 5 guests upload photos. Others sent us their memory cards, or emailed us their pictures.
  • Options
    We did it as well and used postcards from VistaPrint and included it with their welcome bag once they checked in to their hotel.

They were very inexpensive and we had a lot of guests contribute.  I used the Shutterfly site b/c you can make all sorts of neat photobooks, cards, etc. afterwards.

• Options
    We use Wedding Turtle and I got free business cards from VP. Since it was free, it was worth it :) I would say we only had about 15-20 guests total post pics to it; I think everyone is just so used to using FB by now for sharing pics.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    We used wedding turtle too and set out cards by our signature frame but only like 3 of our guests uploaded their photos!
  • Options
    Thanks for the input!
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We used weddingturtle.com and gave out cards and I'd say about 10 people did it so far
  • Options
    I like the idea of the reminder/instruction cards too, though I wonder if they are sometimes forgotten or lost. The Wedding Lens is a photo sharing site that isn't free, but it sends out email reminders and instructions to guests about sharing their photos. I guess you can do that yourself too--it would be especially easy of your sharing site is linked to Facebook. 
    Here's a good link for you about the advantages of different photo-sharing sites for wedding photos:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards