African American Weddings

NWR: SCANDAL LAST NIGHT

Ohhh Emmm Geeee! Where are all my Scandal fans? Let's discuss. I know this is my wedding board but since i'm married I don't have much to contribute anymore to that area LOL.

First that white coat Olivia was wearing was FIERCE!  Someone found it on facebook, it's $2300. I guess that lets me out.

Second who the hell did Olivia call to get Quinn off. My head was spinning yall.
imageAnniversary

Re: NWR: SCANDAL LAST NIGHT

• i haven't seen this. Scandal is the name of the tv show?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I heard this show was good.  I've yet to watch it.  I am going to have to tune in next week. 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• ay yo B I am trying my DAMNDEST to get into this show.    there are 2 things that constantly get in the way:

Kerry Washington's ridiculous ass 1974 marla gibbs wig and
    Tony Goldwyn as President.  Now I can see him being smashable, but not as a POTUS.  Always playing the creepy friend who turns out to be the killer Tony Goldwyn? {headshake}
    and how fast they always make her talk.  oh and she never blinks.  wth?

okay i guess that's 4 things.

That was a superior court judge's ruling, my money says she called him (Tony).   How bout your boy's reaction in court though, he went into full. term. labor.  the awesomest!
  • 20pearls1620pearls16 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited September 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_nwr-scandal-last-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:0ef10622-546f-4509-871c-5bbe8677ef0dPost:ad3feddb-6054-4054-8e8f-8f8de90bc848">Re: NWR: SCANDAL LAST NIGHT</a>:
    [QUOTE]ay yo B I am trying my DAMNDEST to get into this show.    there are 2 things that constantly get in the way: Kerry Washington's ridiculous ass 1974 marla gibbs wig and Tony Goldwyn as President.  Now I can see him being smashable, but not as a POTUS.  Always playing the creepy friend who turns out to be the killer Tony Goldwyn? {headshake} and how fast they always make her talk.  oh and she never blinks.  wth? okay i guess that's 4 things. That was a superior court judge's ruling, my money says she called him (Tony).   How bout your boy's reaction in court though, he went into full. term. labor.  the awesomest!
    Posted by sultryzulu[/QUOTE]

First of all I am cracking up at your response to the wig and yes they all talk fast. I'm like where is the rewind button!

His reaction in court was priceless! i thought he was going to slit HER throat. My quote of the whole evening was when POTUS told his wife you are supposed to be Ornamental not functional. That was priceless.

Tash I can't believe you have never head of the show!
    imageAnniversary
  • Omg yess!!! I felt so bad for him! And why the heck did she bring Quinn Perkins across the country? What happened with that?
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Oh my gosh, YES! I LOVE that show...as of last night lol
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • love this show
    i am watching it ondemand now.... 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_nwr-scandal-last-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:0ef10622-546f-4509-871c-5bbe8677ef0dPost:82160e7a-c91d-43b1-9118-b9066480bbe3">Re:NWR: SCANDAL LAST NIGHT</a>:
    [QUOTE]Omg yess!!! I felt so bad for him! And why the heck did she bring Quinn Perkins across the country? What happened with that?
    Posted by M1ssJ[/QUOTE]

Girl I don't know and I don't know even where to begin to guess lol.
    imageAnniversary
  • Oh my, I have got to get on my J-O-B with this show.  I still have the entire first season, with the exception of the very first episode still on my DVR.  I was gonna erase it and then all of a sudden everyone starts talking about how good this show is plus I love me some Kerry Washington so I kept it.  I gotta catch up because I have those episodes to watch plus the one from last night.

But I do like Revenge as well.  I am all caught up there.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Girl! I love every bit of this show. I even got FI watching it. The like that Pres said abt her being ornamental was awesome. Now as far as Olivia, I wish I can have just an ounce of the clout that she has. I am curious what she has to do with Quinn though.
  • Totally AGREE.. IVE BEEN HOOKED SINCE DAY ONE!!! She has soooo much power. I really like their relationship..its like he LOVES HER BRAIN... soooo powerful.. His wife....I have no words... I had my jaw hanging on the floor....In court..I felt bad for him. NO QUESTION...SHE HAS POWER MORE THAN WE EVER IMAGINED... AND I LOVE HER FAST TALK!!! I feel like were in her head. I LOOVEEEEEE THAT FREAKIN WHITE COAT...but u have to b a size 2 for it to look THAT GOOD!!! .
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards