Maine

Southern ME officiant

Hey everyone!

So I am not getting married until 10/13/13 but I am starting to look into officiants for my wedding at the Stage Neck Inn. I would prefer a christian ceremony, it will be outside on a Sunday afternoon so I know getting a pastor may be difficult. I am kind of at a loss. I would be willing to go with an officiant who could conduct a ceremony with religious touches as well. I am open to any and all suggestions for officiants.

Thank you!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Southern ME officiant

• Hi! Are you looking for any specific denomination?? Our Officiant is a Pastor for the church of the Nazarene, we actually go to a non denominational church, but for several reasons, it wasn't going to work out getting married by one of our pastors. I had been trying to sell some things on Craigslist, and this woman came to buy a chair, the weekend we found out our Pastor wasn't going to work out. We really connected right off the bat and she is now performing our ceremony. So I totally feel like it was meant to be! And she is great. Let me know if you want her info :. Ps I apologize for any sorts of typos or anything that makes no sense... I'm on my iPhone and about tofall asleep and it won't let me go back and reread what I typed
  • Check your PM :)
    May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge October- Honeymoon! 7 days in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico! image
  • We're using Cythnia from http://www.vowsforyoubycynthia.com/, she can tailor your ceremony to anything you want, and willing to incorporate anything you would like into your ceremony.  In addition to being very passionate about her work, she's fair in her pricing too.  We were so excited to have her a part of our wedding once we met her.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KateB86KateB86 member
    First Comment
    I'm using Julie Draper out of Elliot, ME. (I'm getting married in York) I booked her before I even met her because she was so highly recommended.  I actually just went up to meet her this past Saturday, and she is incredible! She's been doing this for 10+ years.  She will let you customize your entire ceremony, with many choices for readings/ vows/ etc.  Definitely check her out, you will not be disappointed.
  • i am looking for an officient too so these suggestions are great! thank you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards