Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Finally Booked Bellagio Wedding!

Finally booked the Bellagio Terrazza for my wedding in November!  So far so good they have been friendly and fast at answering my questions.  I want to update my profile but everytime I try to change my avatar, update profile, or update signature it says "bad request" or times out.  I tried looking at the help section and e-mailing the knot but no answers.  Can anyone help me?

Re: Finally Booked Bellagio Wedding!

• Options
    edited December 2011

Congrats!
    Sorry, no help with updating profile :(

We have booked the Bellagio Terrazza for April next year. Exciting to hear about another Bellagio bride, not many on here :)

• Options
    kikibabykikibaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello ladies, I'm getting married on the Terrazza in a little over a month.  I'll be sure to put pics up :)

As far as updating your profile, meow, maybe try tomorrow.  The Knot got new boards a few months ago and there have been a lot of glitches.  Today has been extra bad it seems like. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes today has not been good for the knot today glitch glitch glitchy!!!

Congrats on booking your Venue!!!
  • Options
    Lenore2010Lenore2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Red Rock Canyon, but welcome dinner, reception, my hair and makeup and everything else is at the Bellagio. I can't wait!

We are having the welcome dinner in our suite, and the reception dinner at the Prime at Bellagio. We got the penthouse suite.

So far, interacting with the staff has been great. 
  • Options
    kikibabykikibaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lenore, we're using the Penthouse suite for our reception, and staying there the night before as well.  I'm so excited- it looks gorgeous. 
  • Options
    Lenore2010Lenore2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_finally-booked-bellagio-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:17b2071b-66ba-4224-9c83-144d1c0977dcPost:d9cd814f-69e1-48b5-928c-5bbb49451b3f">Re: Finally Booked Bellagio Wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lenore, we're using the Penthouse suite for our reception, and staying there the night before as well.  I'm so excited- it looks gorgeous. 
    Posted by kikibaby[/QUOTE]

<div>I know, it is so beautiful! We also got the night before and the wedding night.  </div><div>Congratulation to the OP on booking your venue.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards