New York-New York City
Options

Ten Hair and Makeup

Has anyone used this company?  Wondering what your experience was like if you did...thanks!

Re: Ten Hair and Makeup

• Options
    MrsKocalMrsKocal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, this is Tricia Catenaro.  I used her when she was on her own, as Bluma Beauty.  Tricia is AMAZING.  My friend booked her for her wedding immediately after mine.  She is also such a sweet person, we've actually stayed in touch and become friends since. 

You can see my full review of her in my "married" bio - link in siggy.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks...I've been in contact with Tricia, and we're about to schedule the trail.  I'm very excited.....

Also thinking of doing a trila with Siisi Chan, whom I've heard alot of good things about as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Ten Hair & Makeup for my May 30th wedding.  Maria did hair and makeup for 7 girls and was AWESOME.  Everything lasted all night.  I would definitely recommend her!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Tricia, and she was great!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a trail with Trica - but I thought her makeup was heavy.  I am using Bridal Beauty by David & Denise - they work out of Manhattan but they travel, too - they do lots of red carpet and celebs.
  • Options
    Jule330Jule330 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Ten Hair and Makeup (Tricia Catenaro) for my wedding in summer of 2012. I am treating all my bridesmaids to hair and makeup. Her and her team will be doing them all plus my Mom and my fiance's Mom.  Tricia is an AMAZING make up artist and on top of it- a great person. She has done my make up for several weddings I attended as a guest. People were coming up to me to ask who did my make up. She was actually the first thing I booked after I had my date! You really can't go wrong with her!
  • Options
    I used Tricia for makeup and Z for hair. They both did an absolutely amazing job. I am so thankful that a friend recommended Ten hair and makeup to me. They were both so nice and professional, and me and my girls all ended up feeling and looking amazing. I cannot say enough good things about these two ladies! I wouldn't hesitate to call them and make a consultation. They are reasonably priced for NY/NJ standards, and do a fantastic job! A must hire.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards