Favors

Favors for guests

Hello i want to do a take home favor for the guests. I have been searching and i love the whole mason jar thing. I want to do a drinking mason jar with our names and date on them then i was also thinking of doing a fruit jam/perserves mason jar or honey and for the kids a cupcake. What do u think would be a good idea? Gonna be a summer wedding colors are gonna be Navy blue with fuschia and silver accents.

Re: Favors for guests

• The edibles in a mason jar (jam, preserves, honey, cupcake) sound good.  If you do personalization (your names, wedding date), I'd strongly suggest using something like a tag or custom-printed ribbon so that it is removable.  You could stamp/write them onto a square of fabric in your wedding colors and tie it over the top of the jars.
  • AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2012
    Definitely have it removable if you must personalize them. Very few people want things with someone else's name and wedding date on them. 

Where in Central IL are you from?  I grew up in Peoria. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I live in Mendota about an hour and half north of peoria.
  • edited December 2012
    Well thanks for the info. Yeah i was starting to read about not doing personalization on stuff. But use tags or something. was thinking ethier raspberry perserves or peach. do you of anyone doing a signature drink? Was thinking about doing that too. I know i would be making a lot since alot of the family on both sides and friends are beer drinkers.
  • I think a personalised tag or ribbon would be really cute.  Preserves are a great idea:-)
    DSC_9275
  • If you want unique favors for that special day please visit www.glamourgiftstore.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards