Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Check!

Over dinner and margaritas, we finally decided on a ceremony location last night.  We decided to go with Caesars Palace!  Now I just have to convince my fiance to get married in the garden and not in the chapel.  He is worried it will be too hot in June to do it outside, but I think he is finally coming to my side.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Check!

• Options
    Awesome! Congrats on a fantastic check.  Happy planning.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    congrats!
  • Options
    congrats
  • Options
    Congrats!  I am using the juno garden in April and I think June should still be comfortable enough to be outside :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE (for April 2013 brides): Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congrats! Yay for another Caesars Bride! If you do the garden in June and worried about heat, I THINK the Venus garden (pic in my siggy) is a little more shaded than the Juno Garden. I didn't look at the Juno garden when I was there because I preferred the Venus from the start. When I did look at the Venus garden, depending on the time of day it's pretty shaded because it's right by the building and there are trees surrounding it. Only thing is it's right by the pool which is open during summer so I'm not sure if the sound would be an issue for you. It wasn't HORRIBLE when we looked in February but you could definitely hear things going on at the pool. So just something to take into consideration.

I'm not exactly sure how close the Juno Garden is to the pool though.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    No problem good luck with your decision. I think both gardens are nice though! Hope it isn't too hot around that time for you guys though.
  • Options
    Well, I figure the ceremony is only like 12 minutes long. Plus, we have to go outside for pictures anyway. I just don't think it will be that bad.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards