Nevada-Las Vegas

Chapels

I am new to this board. My name is Brandy. we were planning a wedding here in Texas but this just werent going how we wanted so we changed to what we really wanted. Vegas!!! We are looking at getting married in the fall and its just going to be the 2 of us so far maybe 2 other people. I am so overwhelmed with the options offered at all the chapels. I dont even know where to begin. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Chapels

• Hi Brandy, welcome to the board :) Im getting married at The Chapel of Flowers. They have great reviews and cater for most budgets. Might be worth a look?? Good Luck with the planning, you've definetly found the right board to help you on your way! Xx
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I second Chapel of the Flowers, but with a very low guest count like that, you have a lot of options for fun & very unique weddings (Eiffel Tower, Gondola @ Venetian, in front of the Bellagio fountains, Las Vegas sign, etc etc)-congrats & good luck!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome to the board Brandy.  One of the cool things about Vegas is there's a wide variety of officiants who you can hire to come to your preferred location if you decide to not get married in a traditional chapel where they'd provide one.  This means you can literally get married anywhere in or around Vegas whether it's a 60th floor suite overlooking the strip, a balcony at Cosmo overlooking the Bellagio fountains, the Eiffel tower replica at Paris, on top fo the Stratosphere, etc.

Of course, there's hundreds of chapel options too.

Do you have any specific look or theme you'd like to recreate?  In Vegas you can find anything from contemporary to traditional to Elivs and a pink Cadillac.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Yay for another DFW Vegas Bride!

I'm using 702wedding.com.  There's probably going to be 6-10 of us total, but we are using the big chapel anyway because it looks more traditional.

I ended up just searching for Las Vegas Chapels on Google and started going from website to website until I found one that could offer the most of what I wanted for my budget.
  • Thanks for the suggestions and wonderful ideas. I have read lots of great reviews for the Chapel of the Flowers.  I never thought about getting an officiant and pretty much going anywhere. I guess the skies the limit. lol. Whats your favorite hotel to stay in?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards