Attire & Accessories Forum

Clear Heels

I'm looking for some clear shoes that I can "bedazzle" myself at home. I want to do the crystal encrusted ones like you see on pinterest and etsy but not necessarily a pump style. I was hoping to find a good clear heel about 2-3 inches with a strap around the ankle. Any ideas where I can find any? I have looked at shoecarnival.com, zappos.com, and just googled for clear sandal or clear heel and all that turns up are stripper heels. Ugh...I need some help!

Re: Clear Heels

• maybe you could find some cute ones that arent clear but silver instead? they would look good bedazzled! =) 
  • If you strass them, it will be hard to tell what they were originally.  I would get silver so they blend with the rhinestones or even get one of your wedding colors so a little of that peeks through.  Definitely not clear.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Sorry, but I agree with MilkDuds.  Most clear plastic heels I've ever seen are trashy stripper shoes.  You could go with  PPs suggestions and do silver or a wedding color.  Once they are covered in jewels you won't really be able to tell.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • LeguLegu member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    I agree with PP. I'm definitely "bedazzling" my own shoes, teeny little rhinestones patterned round the heel, and the outside-front of the shoe, then our initials and wedding date on the upslope of the sole. My wedding colours are yellows/oranges, which I hate the idea of for a shoe, so I'm getting a simple white satin heel to start on.
    So, maybe things don't always go as planned... Maybe that's okay. I may be alone for now, but my baby boy is on his way, and I wouldn't change a thing.
  • try the following:

www.endless.com
    www.heels.com
    www.6pm.com

also, amazon, loads of shoes there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • If you can't find good clear ones (the last time I saw clear heels, they were 6" platform sandles that had lights in them and were for men- could just be my neighborhood...) what about ones that are close to your skin tone to bedazzle? That way you might get the look that you're going for in a shape that is better for you. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_clear-heels?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:f34da8b4-b730-4299-9387-3aa96bac45b3Post:5b151635-3cd7-4945-bfcd-f25bb4c4f56f">Re: Clear Heels</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am speechless on someone wanting "clear shoes"   :::cringe:::
    Posted by smt861[/QUOTE]
    I am speechless on someone posting things like this on the board. If you don't like clear I can't care less....keep your negativity to yourself.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards