Not Engaged Yet

Red Eyed Unicorns

Can I request the red-eyed unicorns of death and pain and destruction?

Complete with entourage?  I has a bone to pick with a bitch.
I french with my man
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Red Eyed Unicorns

• I got ya back gurl.  What happened??

• Who? What? Where?

Also, I request use of the red-eye unicorns...on all my effing installers - maybe a horn up their ass would make them actually, I don't know, work?!?!?!
  • Oh its on!  What happened?
  • Oh, I'm there on my red-eyed unicorn steed.

Who do we need to stab?

*******************************************************************************************

• That?  On the right?  That's my boyfriend.

On the left?  She posted it on FB, and her friends asked (in subtle girl way) if they were together.  It was neither confirmed nor denied by her.

I french with my man
  • I have two brothers who are terrors.  Would you like me to send then?  If their whinning doesn't kill them, their overwhelming stench of Axe will.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Oooooo I'll cutabitch.

*******************************************************************************************

• Say whaaaa?  What'd she say exactly?  Are you guys 'in a relationship' on FB?  

I'll kick her ass Peek, I'm from Philly, you know how we roll. 

• Tell me where to meet, ill be there!

• peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_red-eyed-unicorns?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ff15ecbd-10b8-49cf-9d9c-8120267d2c77Post:6697cf33-e9ca-48e7-b95a-9937335ba06e">Re: Red Eyed Unicorns</a>:
    [QUOTE]Say whaaaa?  What'd she say exactly?  Are you guys 'in a relationship' on FB?   I'll kick her ass Peek, I'm from Philly, you know how we roll. 
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

<div>She didn't say anything.  Her friends were like "Need more information before you drop these things on FB otherwise I create my own stories" and "tell us all about it!!"</div><div>
    </div><div>Bitch, GTFO my BF.</div><div>
    </div><div>ETA: No, we aren't in a relationship on FB.  But she does know that we are together.</div>
    I french with my man
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_red-eyed-unicorns?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ff15ecbd-10b8-49cf-9d9c-8120267d2c77Post:ac6cd85d-7e95-4a51-b44f-9f038ccb0798">Re: Red Eyed Unicorns</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just comment and be like, isn't my boyfriend so hot? 
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

<div>Not friends with her.  I was a bad girl and went stalking.  This isn't on his profile, just hers.</div>
    I french with my man
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_red-eyed-unicorns?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ff15ecbd-10b8-49cf-9d9c-8120267d2c77Post:8e5012d4-54d6-4812-a447-b0768fa3c8e1">Re: Red Eyed Unicorns</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Red Eyed Unicorns : She didn't say anything.  Her friends were like "Need more information before you drop these things on FB otherwise I create my own stories" and "tell us all about it!!" Bitch, GTFO my BF. ETA: No, we aren't in a relationship on FB.  But she does know that we are together.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

<div>We'll kick her AND her friends' asses!</div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_red-eyed-unicorns?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ff15ecbd-10b8-49cf-9d9c-8120267d2c77Post:224f99f1-2fa0-45a5-897a-9f32b03692f7">Re: Red Eyed Unicorns</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm just picturing us as this big scary gang, wearing unicorn tshirts and wielding baseball bats.
    Posted by laurenb09[/QUOTE]
    I really love this picture.  Maybe we should spray ourselves down with Axe first so we can kill her with our stench. 

SO peeks is your BF going to dump her or what?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_red-eyed-unicorns?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ff15ecbd-10b8-49cf-9d9c-8120267d2c77Post:c95eb8ee-d367-4260-8c16-6fcbe3263aa9">Re: Red Eyed Unicorns</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Red Eyed Unicorns : I really love this picture.  Maybe we should spray ourselves down with Axe first so we can kill her with our stench.  SO peeks is your BF going to dump her or what?
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>No.  But I wish he would.  You just can't ask a guy to do that shiit when you're 1000 miles away from him.

</div>
    I french with my man
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_red-eyed-unicorns?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ff15ecbd-10b8-49cf-9d9c-8120267d2c77Post:224f99f1-2fa0-45a5-897a-9f32b03692f7">Re: Red Eyed Unicorns</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm just picturing us as this big scary gang, wearing unicorn tshirts and wielding baseball bats.

OOOHH can we dance like in West Side Story. Since we're Peeks gang, we can totally be the Sharks :-)

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_red-eyed-unicorns?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ff15ecbd-10b8-49cf-9d9c-8120267d2c77Post:152bfc60-9ef7-4ad6-9ab2-7d861ca0d60a">Re: Red Eyed Unicorns</a>:
    [QUOTE]SWEET!  The NEY BAMF Sharks

<div>Yes!!</div><div>
    </div><div>Peek, what did BF say about it?</div>
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_red-eyed-unicorns?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ff15ecbd-10b8-49cf-9d9c-8120267d2c77Post:5fbdd14a-bc45-42b3-a253-bdeeffc05d75">Re: Red Eyed Unicorns</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Red Eyed Unicorns : No.  But I wish he would.  You just can't ask a guy to do that shiit when you're 1000 miles away from him.
    Ya I guess not....  Have you talked to him about it yet?

Married! May 27th, 2012

• I'll kick a bitch...evenwear my stilettos.... they make great weapons :) and rdr is right....we are from philly, we beat bitches
  • Am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculous? Peek, I think you should take a few breaths and calm down.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_red-eyed-unicorns?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ff15ecbd-10b8-49cf-9d9c-8120267d2c77Post:be80ef9c-579b-4a99-a496-5885483b0eb7">Re: Red Eyed Unicorns</a>:
    [QUOTE]Am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculous? Peek, I think you should take a few breaths and calm down.
    Posted by AudgiePodge[/QUOTE]

<div>I realize I'm being ridiculous.  It just really caught me off guard.  Audgie, I was not meant to do this long distance shiit.</div>
    I french with my man
  • I think that is a good response? 

Do you not agree?

Married! May 27th, 2012

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_red-eyed-unicorns?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ff15ecbd-10b8-49cf-9d9c-8120267d2c77Post:f429c796-cf36-495d-974f-4258223e1ac7">Re: Red Eyed Unicorns</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think that is a good response?  Do you not agree?
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

<div>He was fine.  His response was fine.  I just really still do not like this girl at all.</div>
    I french with my man
  • So my first thought was "oh HELL no!!"  

We have our fun and of course if need be I'll pull out all my big chunky rings and get down with everyone else but Audgie is right.  Based on his response I don't think you have much to worry about.  I'd actually be feeling sorry for this chick.  Looks like she might have a thing for him, or maybe she just likes stirring shiit up but she's the one who is going to look like an ass in the end.  Posting that on FB and then being all ambiguous with her friends is immature and you are better than that, your new relationship is better than that.  Perhaps she see's that this is the real thing and is worried.  What is their relationship like?  BFF's?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_red-eyed-unicorns?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:ff15ecbd-10b8-49cf-9d9c-8120267d2c77Post:3cba4c3a-1fc6-4343-be51-68d0a7860259">Re: Red Eyed Unicorns</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Red Eyed Unicorns : I realize I'm being ridiculous.  It just really caught me off guard.  Audgie, I was not meant to do this long distance shiit.

It's okay. Take a bubble bath, have a glass of wine and, if you feel the need, talk to BF. And stop FB stalking.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_red-eyed-unicorns?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ff15ecbd-10b8-49cf-9d9c-8120267d2c77Post:da5caf13-1338-43bc-a6f3-a5ebcf7ae23f">Re: Red Eyed Unicorns</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Red Eyed Unicorns : It's okay. Take a bubble bath, have a glass of wine and, if you feel the need, talk to BF. And stop FB stalking.
    Posted by AudgiePodge[/QUOTE]

<div>I love you Audgie.  Tonight is Taco Tuesday with the girls, and then I have a bottle of malbec calling my name.</div><div>
    </div><div>And I'm doing my best.  Really.  It had been like 2 weeks.</div>
    I french with my man
  • I agree with Audgie, but I know what you feel right now.  Just need to take a breath and have a convo with him.  How old is the picture do you know?  Recent?
  • I'm with Audgie too. Try your best to relax, you'll only drive yourself crazy otherwise.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_red-eyed-unicorns?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ff15ecbd-10b8-49cf-9d9c-8120267d2c77Post:b291079e-9746-4759-ac8f-df29904af30c">Re: Red Eyed Unicorns</a>:
    [QUOTE]I agree with Audgie, but I know what you feel right now.  Just need to take a breath and have a convo with him.  How old is the picture do you know?  Recent?
    Posted by motoLyn[/QUOTE]

<div>It's from last week...</div>
    I french with my man
  • Although I do agree with Audgie, I find it strange that her friends would jump straight to "who is that?! give us the details" type of a response.

I don't trust girls though..so there's that.
    5/27/12
  • I, too, don't really trust women. ;) Some women take advantage of friendships they have with men. However- I know a lot of women don't.

This is what I told Peek on how I guage it....If they are really friends...then that chick should be super excited for him to have found such an awesome girl like Peek- and probably want to meet her. If she has NO desire to meet Peek ever...I would question how good of a friend she is and her intentions.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards