Nebraska-Omaha

Embassy Suites Bridal Show--February 28th, 2010

The Bridal Show is giving a Harley Davidson to one of the first 200 grooms hrough the door, $10,000 cash for one of the first 500  Bridesin the door, a $3,000 gown from Ellynne Bridal will go home with 1 Lucky Bride, $2,500 in Tuxedo Rentals for the ENTIRE wedding party will go home with 1Groom, 4--I Pod Touches and $56,000 valued of additional give-aways!!  The August show was amazing and this will be even more impressive!!

If your getting married or know someone getting married they will have an announcement that will impress!!  Should be a fun filled day!!

Re: Embassy Suites Bridal Show--February 28th, 2010

• HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Considering this message and that your wedding date is 1/1/0001, I'm pretty sure you are a vendor and this message has been reported as advertising.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    lol..somehow I doubt that the first 200 grooms get a harley..maybe they meant they have a 1 in 200 chance...and the same with the first 500 brides getting 10,000...event the poshest bridal show could not afford that!
  • edited December 2011
    visit bridaldetails.net they have discount coupons for this event on their upcoming bridal fair page.
  • edited December 2011

Thanks for that..both of those you can get also online on the shows sites...the dc center one says bring in a past show ticket from ANY bridal show get in gree or bring in the ad..the embassy one has online coupon on their site for 2 off also you can rsvp to get in quicker supposedly...we shall see though!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards