Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Good morning!

I know a lot of people aren't going to be on today but if you are some thoughts and prayers are needed.  SIL just went into early labor yesterday at 28 weeks.  They're trying to stop it but contractors started again this morning.

Hope everyone has a happy and safe New Year.

Re: Good morning!

• amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!  I don't think anyone had to go to work today.... the roads were empty as I expected.  Hopefully my boss lets us go early.

QT- I'll keep your SIL in my T&P. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    QT I'm so sorry I will keep her in prayers. I am off today. I am heading out to compare Kindles and Nooks but I am leaning towards Nook. I don't think I'll be buying today unless I find a refurbished one.

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    QT,  hope everything is okay.

Super tired today.  Went to sleep late and woke up early.  A lot on my mind lately. 

DH is about to leave for his parents b/c they're giving us a buffet table.  I'm excited b/c then I'll have a place to put our kitchen gadgets!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    QT- T&P to your family. 

I'm at work, i think were getting out at 2 though. 
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    That's horrible QT.  thinking of her!
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning.  T&P for your SIL QT!  I hope they can keep the baby inside to incubate a bit longer.

I saw Amy at the gym last night, so we get brownie points for going... you know, because it's really real when someone else witnesses you there Tongue out

I'm carless today until the mechanic finishes up with H's car.... which means I'll have a relaxing morning.  Going to lunch with B2B :)
  • Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-180?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:e0bb313d-c81c-483a-ad42-8258c6bc6ff0Post:aad2bf64-91ba-4628-a383-885f16d5378f">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]]I saw Amy at the gym last night, so we get brownie points for going... you know, because it's really real when someone else witnesses you there
    Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE]

I read this real fast and thought it said you saw Amy at the gym and then you went out for brownies after. lol, I'm sleepy.
    Photobucket
  • amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    Hilary- Have fun at Bluefin with B2B.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    MH did I see you on FB last night?!!!!  Shocker!
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning!

T&P to your SIL, QT.

Driving down to White Marsh to pick up all of the centerpieces for the reception... (Thank God for Craigslist) and doing a little shopping... maybe trying to find a cute top for tonight. Definitely taking DD & the sister out for lunch. (my sister is my part time babysitter during the days... for free. She's my hero. I take her to lunch once or twice a week, and buy her something cute)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh jeez! Keeping her and your niece/nephew in my thoughts, QT!

I got suckered into working again early this morning, but whatever, it's time and a half and I can just go home and sleep later while FI is working.

Also get to go look at a new couch because we think one of our cats has an infection [we're taking him to the vet today] and he has been peeing all over our couch, and I'm really sensitive to the smell, so we need to get rid of it.
  • ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    QT - So sorry to hear that. There may be a long road ahead, but I know so many people that have had early babies that are beautiful and healthy now. I hope they can delay it as long as possible so mom and baby can be out of the hospital as fast as they can.

I'm at work today, hoping they let us go early too!
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    QT, I hope the mother and baby are ok.  T&P go out to you.

I pulled a night to day shift and slept on the couch at work.  My back is KILLING me and I am so exauhsted.  I am resisiting buying coffee.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    QT my T&P are with your SIL and your whole family. 

Today is the first of two days where I don't have to set an alarm! Of course I was wide awake at 9am.  Not much sleeping in.  Maybe tomorrow will be better.

We still haven't decided on a movie tonight.  We either go right at 7:00, or wait until 10.  And we have dinner reservations at 5:00, and the last time we went to PF Changs on New Years Eve it was PACKED so hopefully we won't be there too late, and we'll be able to make one of the movies. 
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011
    QT, I hope everything is okay with your SIL and her baby.

FI is in bed listening to band choices online- he's obsessed!  I'm watching the news and drinking coffee.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    QT - thoughts and prayers to SIL and baby. Are they at CHOP?

I have a ton of work to get done and we are out at 12 so I probably wont be around too much today.

Happy New Year every one!!
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    edited December 2011
    Happy New Year everyone!! QT I hope everything is okay.

I'm at work unti 3 then heading down to OC and then AC for the night :)
  • edited December 2011
    QT - T&P are with your SIL and the entire family! One of my BM's had two of her three children very prematurely. As BP said, it may be a long road ahread, but they are very healthy children now -- 9 and 3.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, NCV, I'm a new social networker.  Not sure how long it will stick.
  • edited December 2011
    QT - T&P to your SIL.   My friend had her babies early this past fall, they were at around 30 weeks and they're doing great now.  But let's hope she can keep the baby in a bit longer!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!  They are at lankenau (prob spelled that wrong).  She's doing okay.  Still some contractions but not as bad.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards