Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Checks!

It's been awhile since I posted and I have gotten a ton done! I updated my bio ( I need to do alot more on it still) to include my dress, veil and a mock up of my centerpices. Just thought I'd share my excitement :)

Happy New Year everyone!!

Re: Checks!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for getting things done!!!  Good job.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Things are looking good! I like your centerpieces....Have you done the crystals on your shoes yet? I was thinking of ordering the "I DO" but I also would like to do my own wording, maybe?? not sure how to DIY thou??
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! No haven't even ordered my shoes yet...the ones I got were way too tall so Im still on the search for short kitten heels. You can probally buy crystal letters and put a custom saying try a craft store or google ( i could not have planned my wedding without it!)

Good luck and let me know how it turns out
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for checks!  Everything looks great.  Your dress is fairly similar to mine.  Love it!

Have you decided on the dress for your daughter?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    not yet! She's really tall (3'1 and 2 years old!!!) so were waiting about a month before to make sure she doesn't outgrow it.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The centerpeices are beautiful!  Congrats on getting some things accomplished.  I plan on printing invites this week and I am totally dreading it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards