Maryland

Tidewater inn

Has anyone had or been to a wedding at the Tidewater Inn? I am really liking this venue from their website, but they haven't gotten back to me regarding prices, and other info. Just wondering if anyone has any idea about their prices or how they are to work with. Thanks!

Re: Tidewater inn

• We really liked the staff and the pricing was within our budget (no more than $150 per person for passed hors d'oeuvres during cocktail hour, a 4 course sit-down dinner, wine, and beer. i think their price came in around $120ish in 2010). They do have guest minimums. I want to say it was 75 guests for Fridays and Sundays, and 115 guests for Saturdays. The blue ballroom is gorgeous, an it opens up to their courtyard, which would be lovely for an outdoor ceremony. The getting ready suite for the bride is a tad small, but it's lovely. And the rooms for all of the guests are also nice (again, a bit small. but it's a historic building, so that's just how it is).

Ultimately we chose another venue because the Tidewater went out of the running when someone else booked our date, but we did chose the Tidewater for our guest accomodations. Just as when we were venue shopping, the reservations coordinator and staff were wonderful, all of our guests enjoyed the hotel, and I would not hesitate to do business with them again. And Easton is such a lovely town. I always look forward to our next trip there!
  • THey haven't responded to me either.  Not a good sign.
  • They usually are super responsive, it may have taken them awhile to respond to you after the holiday season. Melanie and Alex have been very helpful, for our wedding that we are having there in July. Maybe try reaching out to them I really recommend the tidewater. Good luck and I hope you get a response soon. Gillian
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards