April 2013 Weddings

Recessional song

Hi ladies, I have pretty much all my special songs figured out except for this one. Is it supposed to be a slow song, or a like celebrate happy upbeat song?? I know there are no rules really, but what is typical?? What did you guys use?? FI suggested "another one bites the dust" ... Lmao
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Re: Recessional song

• We are doing Somewhere over the Rainbow (piano/cello cover)-by ThePianoGuys.

148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I think its whatever yall want to do. If your FI wants another one bites the dust as something fun and quirky. I think we are going to do "A Thousand Years" by the Piano Guys.
    The Future Mrs. Burleson Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kvsingleton--I am walking down the aisle to that sonnnggg!!! :) love the Piano guys!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2012
    I have no idea. I want an upbeat song, but we first have to decide if we're getting a string duo or just getting our DJ to do it. I don't even know what I'm using for the processional. I am so useless with the music aspect of the wedding!

I think you could totally rock Another One Bites The Dust! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    So ready to bring our families together and PARTY on April 13th, 2013!
    image 225 Invited
    image 53 Are ready to party!
    image 18 Will be missing out!
    image 154 Are MIA!
    Reply requested by March 23.
  • I had never heard it until I read it on a post here. (Quite possibly yours.) When I was looking for my dress I made my best friend play it on her phone and pretend to be my daddy. I cried and knew it was mine.

I am walking down the aisle to an original song one of the BM wrote. It is called "Safe With Me" by Jeremy Norris. I am telling ya'll it is beautiful.
    The Future Mrs. Burleson Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards