West Virginia

Kate Fisher Photography

Has anyone used Kate Fisher Photography in Huntington for their wedding pictures? Would you reccommend her?
Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Kate Fisher Photography

• jennaradfordjennaradford member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

I've already booked her - but have not met her yet. She's in Huntington and I live in Columbus, OH (and the wedding in in Morgantown, WV) - so we haven't had time to make the drive. But she seems super nice from phone and email conversations. I'm getting engagment photos at the end of June, so I could give you an update then.
  • edited December 2011
    that would be great! we went ahead and scheduled a meeting with her for next week. i love her pictures, but i was just wondering if it was worth my time or not. thanks!
  • emact18emact18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey guys...I have met with Cassie...that is her name the studio is named after her two children.  She is extremely nice and easy to work with.  I have met with 4 other photographers and she is by far in the lead...I just need to basically commited and go sign a contract at this point.  When you know who to go with you just know.  She will do whatever you want her to do and seems to be very professional.  i would say definatly take the time to meet with her.  She also has a facebook under Cassie Anderson...she has some of her work under there to.  She is great and i look forward to working with her!
  • wendywattswendywatts member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I meet with her last week and really like her for my October wedding.  I am thinking of going her way as well :)
  • edited December 2011
    thanks for the feedback. my fiance and i met with her and we really liked her. we haven't booked her yet, but she's definitely the one we want!
  • emact18emact18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am in between her and one other.....Lucky Ace Photography...I know that Lisa with Lucky Ace said if she gets sick or something happens she usually calls Cassie from Kate Fisher and gets her to take over....I think with either one you can't go wrong
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards