Michigan-Grand Rapids

Grand Oaks Banquet Facility at Thousand Oaks Golf Club

My fiance and I are just starting to plan our wedding for Summer 2012. I am realizing how quickly places are booking so we are trying to secure a reception venue soon. We are thinking of having our reception at Grand Oaks and I'm wondering if anyone has had their wedding there or been to one there. I appreciate your help and any feedback!!!

Re: Grand Oaks Banquet Facility at Thousand Oaks Golf Club

• akhensley81akhensley81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have not been to a wedding there, but I have been there - went to a golf outing with my old job and had dinner after. The facilities are really nice, and the food was awesome. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    My brother got married in October 09 and they had their reception there. It was BEAUTIFUL and I would highly recommend it. The pictures taken there were gorgeous and they had two suites upstairs for the girls and guys to get ready in. That part was really nice because we could keep all of our stuff up there locked up and we could escape there if we needed a break!
    When they got married there, it was a brand new facility so they had to work some kinks out, but it was a beautiful day and they were very accommodating. We also had the rehearsal dinner upstairs the night before.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • barbara1312barbara1312 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

My daughter would have absolutely have booked them if her date had been open.  I've never been there, but have talked to people who have eaten there who have been impressed with the facility.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards