Wedding Woes

Anyone watch Revolution?

I'm going to keep watching, but this episode really started playing into some tired TV stereotypes for me.  

Although I was confused for a moment when the mom appeared on the screen b/c I thought they were in a flashback and then General Monroe walked in.

But I at least have to watch until we find out who Randall is and what he thought he was doing with that cattle prod.

Re: Anyone watch Revolution?

• I liked the first ep and thought it had potential.   But the 2nd ep was all kinds of awful.   The acting and the writing were atrocious.   I sat there the whole time saying "this is stupid, that is stupid, etc." and I'm sure DH was ready to strangle me.
    I'm going to watch one more episode, but I'm not holding out too much hope that I'll continue much after that.
  • I'm going to give it some more time. It does have potential.

• H and I are in the "one more episode" camp. That girl is quickly approaching Too Stupid To Live territory, and we're all sorts of confused about the goals involved. Turning the power back on, sure, but why bring back the US? Monroe is the same government, people! Will that somehow be more palatable when all your gadgets are around to distract you? Is that it? 

It's all making me angry. 
  • It's not nearly as good as I had hoped it would be. I'll watch for a little longer though. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards