Illinois-Chicago

Good Photographers at a resonable price

I am looking near naperville/warrenville/wheaton area for a wedding photographer. Any ideas?

Re: Good Photographers at a resonable price

• MrsPapsMrsPaps member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Tasha Schalk at Redwall Photography and Kathleen Thame Photography
  • TEA&CoTEA&Co member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Tasha Schalk!  Aimers, did you see that she and Cynthia are opening their own studio?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much! Are they still out of redwall photography if there opening up there own studio?
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_good-photographers-resonable-price?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:a4ec1741-f7d0-4e98-881e-11885aaa2846Post:d1750380-1691-4be5-8d6a-55732bfac7f1">Re: Good Photographers at a resonable price</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ditto Tasha Schalk!  Aimers, did you see that she and Cynthia are opening their own studio?
    Posted by TEA&Co[/QUOTE]
    I did! I"m super excited for them--did you see the pics on Tasha's blog?
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_good-photographers-resonable-price?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:a4ec1741-f7d0-4e98-881e-11885aaa2846Post:d054b267-2cb3-469e-a972-09a8d20b5ee7">Re: Good Photographers at a resonable price</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you so much! Are they still out of redwall photography if there opening up there own studio?
    Posted by Brittanypaul[/QUOTE]
    Hey there--Tasha is the owner of Redwall Photography and Cynthia Sally is an independent make up artist who employs a few other make up and hair stylists in her company.  They just decided to rent a studio space together for client meetings, etc. Coincidentally, @Tea and I are both using them for our weddings :)
  • TEA&CoTEA&Co member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread!  @Aimers, yes I saw the pics and I can't wait to see it in person...hopefully they'll have an open house when the studio is complete!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jbll326jbll326 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Two Birds Photography - they were very reasonably priced when we booked them in 2009, but prices probably have gone up since then. They're very flexible with their packages however and can build one that suits your budget.
    Definitely one of our favorite vendors!
  • edited December 2011
    Second Kara Schultz!  She's amazing!  :)
  • WinterWed17WinterWed17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend our photographer Travis of Wasabi Photography. He's been awesome to work with.

www.wasabiphotography.com
  • edited December 2011
    thank you everyone! :) I will start making some phone calls or emails to meet some photographers! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards