• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
January 2011 Weddings

So overwhelmed!

Tomorrow my fiance comes home from his deployment. I am so happy that I am super emotional today! I got a call while at work and he left a voicemail saying his flight will be in at 1:30 tomorrow afternoon. I haven't seen him in 9.5 months. I can't get over how real this is finally feeling!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: So overwhelmed!

• I know you're sooo excited! My FI is in the Army so I know exactly how you feel! Congrats!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageGraphics

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• omg! how long has it been?? i know what it's like to see you're baby after 6 months (AMAZING) but can't even imagine all the worrying for your life love away on deployment. that's sooo incredibly exciting!!!! congrats :D

save the date
    "Here we stand from two distant lands, brought together by His hand" <3 my Aussie <BR>
  • edited December 2010
    YAY! So happy for you two! That WAY too long to be apart! Glad he's finally coming home. And. like PP said, God Bless him for serving our country!
    ~January 2011~
    WEDDING MONTH SC - Rings
    image image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • TY! He is home and sleeping! One of the best days ever :] I missed him so much
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • YAY!  That is so exciting!  Hope your reunion went well. 
    Jan 2011 January SC- Wedding Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    396 were invited image
    250 will be there!image
    146 are missing outimage
    0 are still thinkingimage
    RSVP Date: December 15th
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards