New York-Western

Monday

When I was little I wanted to be.....

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller

Re: Monday

• degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I was little I wanted to be a doctor.

Kindergarten little, this was of course before I realized I didn't really care for biology and the whole human body thing. HAHA!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • edited December 2011
    I wanted to be a marine biologist after seeing Free Willy!! :) I went to camps and everything - again, until I started looking into it in high school and realized I just wanted to train whales, not deal with plankton and seaweed and the pH of water LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • shugameganshugamegan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to be a teacher and was even told I'd make a good teacher in High School by one of my English teachers but, I went the radio production route then went back for public relations and now I work in retail lol
    146 Invitedimage 84 Attendingimage 11 Declinedimage 51 Apparently can't read the RSVP dateimage RSVP Date Sept. 1 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I wanted to be a Politician. 
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I wanted to be an astronaut.  I stayed in science... but all that math - ick!  I barely made it through Calc 2!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I wanted to be a teacher or a singer...
    now i work in banking. hmmm.
    Vacation Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Was going to be a lawyer or a music teacher.  I too am in banking and have been for the past 15 years!
  • edited December 2011
    I wanted to be a marine biologist too - but then realized I really don't like science
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards