May 2012 Weddings

Hello Fellow May brides

Hello Ladies! My name is Jessica and i'm new to this board. I have been posting on my local board, but just decided to come on the May board.
My FI proposed on April 17, 2012 and we set the date right away, May 12,2012. That date was a no brainier for us, it's our current anniversary date. I have already bought my dress, booked my venue and church. I'm so excited to be marrying my best friend and love of my life. :-) I'm excited to share ideas with you ladies... happy planning!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hello Fellow May brides

• Congrats and welcome!!!!
  • Congrats! You booked early. I hope to book asap soon too. Welcome!!
  • Fancie- Yes I did book early, but believe it or not there were many places that were booked already. We were surprised so we decieded not to wait and booked.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello and welcome... I did the same thing. I have booked my reception site and church and have purchased my dress. My sister and FI think I'm crazy for doing things now, but when I work full time and in grad school part time, wedding planning doesn't get my full attention too much. Happy planning everyone!
  • Hello everyone! My FI and I chose May 26, 2012 for our wedding. I'm so excited, it can't get here soon enough! I have already bought my dress.
  • Hi Everyone- we also choose May 26,2012 for our wedding date!  We've ben engaged since May of 2010 and have already done a lot of planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome and congrads!!! Iam looking to book early as well...I have been lookn so many nice places to choose from tring to narrow it down....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards