Wedding Woes

ahahahahaha

For a girl I like Autumn, Emma, Ellie (may be to cute for a grown up) and the strange one is Marina (it means of the sea and she was made on a cruise ship... also st. marinas day is right around my due date) 

br>imageimage
IF/Baby Blog
2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

Re: ahahahahaha

• edited December 2011
    ~sigh~ Bronx isn't a name option, nor is Ford 500. I don't care where this kid was conceived, those aren't names.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Oh lord.
  • tawillerstawillers member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I like how she's concerned Ellie may not be appropriate for a grownup, but MARINARA would be okay.  (yes zilla I read it the same way)
  • baconsmombaconsmom member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Ellie isn't appropriate. Naming your child Eleanor, however, and CALLING her Ellie, is perfectly fine.

Why did people just toss the idea of nicknames into the garbage? You can have a real name and a nickname, and no one's going to arrest you. Jeez Louise.

Also, I like Marina, but I admit I let almost anything slide if there's a saint with the same name. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards