Florida-South Florida

Cake Poll

Ok ladies, i need your help! My package includes my cake and they give me 5 companies to choose from.  Based on your expirience (Looks, taste, and service) which one do you prefer?

The poll  doesnt let me put a 5th one  :(   The 5th option is Design by Edda.

Re: Cake Poll

• edited December 2011
    Definitely NOOOOOOT Edda's! I don't have any experience with any of the others.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • edited December 2011
    I looooove the cakes at todo dulce and they do super good work (decorating)...you should def stop by and atleast sample it... i know they are already doing a knotties that day Marian :)
  • MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting mine from Todo Dulce! Their cakes are so yummy!
    Lov love love their almond, key lime and orange flavors!
  • edited December 2011
    Wish I could help. Only have experience with Ana Paz and I simply dislike it. Never heard of the other ones. GL though.
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Patty...I have been ordering cakes from Eddas for many years for different occasions (baptism, birthdays, fifteens and graduations) and have never been dissappointed.  However, I have always ordered their original cake.  I have ordered both from the Coral Gables and 72 Avenue locations. HTH!   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards