New Jersey
Options

Happy Birthday, Allie!

Re: Happy Birthday, Allie!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday!!!!
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!!!!!! That just cheered me up... I've been in a slump b/c the girls on my floor have completely forgotten, as did one of my managers. Normally we decorate eachothers cubicles and I got nothing :-/ I'm such a bitter person lol, but it was a terrible weekend so that just set the mood...
    *~allie~*

• Options
    jchristeljchristel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday!!! 

Do you want to vent about your weekend? :(
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love to vent about my weekend... went to my 2nd fitting and the seamstress took in the dress 2 inches too much. it couldnt even zip- AND i've lost weight since the first fitting... i was hysterical and her response to me "i'm sorry sometimes we get to talking and mistakes are made" so her chit chatting has screwed up my dress and made me cry. For nearly $700 in alterations I expected much more. Plus, she took my measurements, wouldn't you think she would compare those to what the dress measured?? Now I have to go back on thursday and i hope for their sake that it's right and looks perfect...

There were a bunch of other things, but that was the main one. Ugh.
    *~allie~*

• Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh gosh, that's so annoying about them taking it in too much by accident. Well, good thing you have over 3 weeks, I'm sure you'll be fine! 

I'm in a bitter mood myself today... not too sure why, just down in the dumps.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_happy-birthday-allie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:e2089eb3-8aba-465c-a816-447939f695a1Post:45b1cac0-c9ab-4058-967b-21baf3a680c9">Re: Happy Birthday, Allie!</a>:
    [QUOTE]oh gosh, that's so annoying about them taking it in too much by accident. Well, good thing you have over 3 weeks, I'm sure you'll be fine! <strong> I'm in a bitter mood myself today... not too sure why, just down in the dumps.</strong>
    Posted by Lola Minnie[/QUOTE]

can we all have a pity party together then?? haha
    *~allie~*

• Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_happy-birthday-allie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:e2089eb3-8aba-465c-a816-447939f695a1Post:30c9d42b-0310-4e74-a946-4f81ab3e514c">Re: Happy Birthday, Allie!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Birthday, Allie! : can we all have a pity party together then?? haha
    Posted by akmackay[/QUOTE]

I'm game if you are... however you should be in a good mood on your birthday!
  • Options
    jchristeljchristel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

where is she?  I'll go give her a wedgie :)

I'm going to see my dress for the first time this afternoon.  I'm kind of sick to my stomach.

Are you doing anything fun tonight to celebrate?

Photobucket
  • Options
    JulepheniaJulephenia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday! (Sorry about the seamstress messing up. They better not charge you!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy B-day!! Sorry about your co-workers, this has happened to me before too...
    But you know what, we all seem to think your fabulous so there you go :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yay for wedgies!

and thanks ladies!!
    *~allie~*

• Options
    hcer0708hcer0708 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday! Hope your day gets better!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday! I'm sure that things will start to look up once it gets nicer outside! It was my birthday weekend too and it wasn't fun, I'm deciding to blame my crummy mood on the weather.
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday!  Hope your day gets better!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday!  It is suppose to beautiful this weekend so go do something fun outside!
  • Options
    DS0305DS0305 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday!  I hope you're feeling better.  Did you get to go out and celebrate at all?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards