• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2010 Weddings

POLL: Honeymoon

Where are you going on your HM?

How long are you going?

When are leaving, right away, or delayed?

Re: POLL: Honeymoon

• Hi! We're doing a destination wedding in Miami, so we're going to put off the big honeymoon until our 1st year anniversary. We're going to Buenos Aires, Argentina and maybe get somewhere else in a two week honeymoon period. Good luck!
  • FI and I will be going on a cruise to the Carribean Islands..I can't wait!
  • We're doing Aspen.  I am not a warm weather and beach girl in the least, so I'm ecstatic.  We're not going to do the whole skiing/snowboarding thing, because that's not really our thing.  We plan on doing a hot air balloon trip, some snowmobiling excursions, and - weather permitting - I'm going to go paragliding.  We're going to leave late Sunday after the wedding, but we're coming home on Thursday so we have a few days at home alone together to relax because we're both homebodies.
  • Where are you going on your HM? TBA

How long are you going? 14 days( 2 weeks!)

When are leaving, right away, or delayed? 6am the next day!
  • We are going to Italy and we're planning on staying a couple of weeks. We're going in May due to FI's school commitments (he has his PhD preliminary exams starting in January after we get married.
    Planning Blog: www.JohnandSteph2010.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image228 Made the list!
    image 42 Are ready to party!
    image 6 Will be missing out!
    image 180 Can't find the mailbox!
  • We are going to Niagara falls and are planning on leaving the monday after our wedding. We are going to stay until friday of that week, due to vacation time from work, and Christmas being soon after.
    200 Celebrating with us image
    >
    December 2010 Siggy Challange 11/15-11/21: engagement ring. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Days until I become Mrs. C
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards