California-Bay Area

Day of Coordinator

Hey ya'll, my name is Lindsey, I'm getting married August 6th, 2011. I usually only post on the August 2011 board, but I was wondering if ya'll are having a Day of Coordinator and how you went about finding her/him? TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Day of Coordinator

• edited December 2011
    i am using Dana Morgan - i found her on Craigslist...she's AWESOME!  super sweet and super helpful.  i thought her quote was very reasonable as well.  she totally customized my package to exactly what i needed from her.  here is her site:

http://danamorganandcompany.weebly.com/wedding-coordination.html
  • edited December 2011
    JW events is awesome too! I have been working with her and she is very reasonable and super helpful!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I appreciate the recommendations :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

Helen and Christine at the event plan have very resonable prices, and are very good at thinking of all the details!  theeventplan@gmail.com

Tell them Lauren sent you!

• edited December 2011
    I am using Myle and Vikki, they are with "Wedding Spark". They are out of SF but are flexible with meeting locations. They are absolutely amazing! They help you find quality vendors that will keep you within your budget. They have connections that will literally cut your budget by thousands of dollars. They were by far the most affordable coordinators I found and it is a complete team working with you. They offer day of packages or for a couple hundred dolllars more they offer the complete package which includes help from beginning to end. They are really sweet girls and you can tell they are passionate about what they do. Look them up under Wedding Spark, mention Cari & Kris.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Twitterpated Weddings. Amy is amazing and will make sure your wedding is how you vision it. She also knows great people in the industry if you need referrals. Check out her website www.twitterpatedweddings.com. Good luck in your search!
  • lmk329lmk329 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd second the endorsement for Dana Morgan. Her rates were the lowest of anyone I talked to and I actually liked her the best. She has an art background, so she's a creative thinker and not just a wedding planning robot! ;)
    Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Kristina V Events at http://kristinavevents.weebly.com Her prices are great and now has Chiavari chairs for the lowest I've found.
  • Thank you for your post karchuleta.
    MLH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards