South Asian Weddings

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

So, what's everyone's plan this weekend?

Raangoli - Congrats only two days to go!!!  I hope the wedding is spectacular on Sunday and come back and post pics too. 

Re: Happy Friday Everyone!!!

• MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sick blllleeeh!

Congraaaaaaaaaaaaaats Raaanngooli :)

Can't wait to see you pictures!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats Raangoli!!! Have a blessed day!

I get to see my KIDS!!! (nephews).... The baby just turned 1 and my sister is throwing a party. I haven't seen them in a month! I can't wait!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats Raangoli, have a B-L-A-S-T!!!!

It's Friday? this week went by fast.
    But i still dont have any plans. waahh
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats to Raangoli and FI! I hope everything goes off as planned and it's a great day!

This weekend I'm keeping up on usual life stuff and playing nursemaid. FI is sick (his cold worked its way into his lungs; he has a bad phlegmy cough and is miserable) and Kidlet's getting over sick (small lingering cough from last week's cold). I'm also working on that baby blanket set I started; I got ambitious and now I have a blanket, a pair of booties, a hat, and a pair of mittens in the works. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need to get more yarn before April, lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_happy-friday-everyone-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:98eb8183-afa4-4f2f-9386-27be3b0281b7Post:56b6dce4-4f55-41b4-8bc0-cf09bc833a54">Re: Happy Friday Everyone!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats Raangoli, have a B-L-A-S-T!!!! It's Friday? this week went by fast. But i still dont have any plans. waahh
    Posted by trueleo818[/QUOTE]

I thought the exact same thing. This day is going quick too... I'm so tired already!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards