Florida-South Florida

Bridesmaid Gift?

I know everyone says to shop for them like you would for their birthday, but I want my girls to have something significant that they can have forever, to remember my wedding and our friendship. I got everyone gold and pearl earrings, and will be making rhinestone shirts, and thinking about flip flops. I am NOT requiring them to wear the earrings to the wedding, I just thought pearl earrings are nice and classic, that they could have for a long time. Thus far, I've spent about $125 per girl. Should I still get them something personal to them or is this enough?

I guess people don't participate in your wedding to get gifts, but I want everyone to feel appreciated.
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Wedding Website
image 143 Invited
image 110 Are ready to party!
image 31 Are party poopers!
image 0 Can't find the mailbox!

Re: Bridesmaid Gift?

• IMO that sounds like enough to me ... at my friends wedding the girls got necklaces!

• That sounds good to me!! My aunt actually got us pearl necklaces for her wedding when I was a flower girl for her wedding and I still have it for special occasions.. I think the girls will appreciate that.
    Anniversary
  • I definitely think you're good! they're going to love everything!
    *My Planning Bio* *UPDATED 1-18-2012*
    South FL March siggy: Fave Registry Item
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree I think you got them enough. I am sure that they will appreciate what you have for them.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    image 157 Invited
    image 118 are ready to party! image 35 have better things to do image04 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: March 31
  • I think that's great!!  If you DO want to add something inexpensive - i ordered totes for $10 and they are so cute... that's what i'm putting all their gifts in :)  check out this website:  http://shop.weddingchicks.com/ and just click on $10 totes... krista actually referred me to this site and i love it :) the totes arrived quickly and i think the girls will really love them (plus it saves me from wrapping all their stuff too haha)
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sounds great to me! Kinda what I'm doing - I got really pretty bracelts for my girls.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I think that's good. Thsts right around what I'm spending. They will love their gifts!
  • I think you got them a really nice gift and it sounds like you're all set! I'm sure they'll be thrilled!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards