Pennsylvania-Central

Bridesmaids' Dresses - CHECK!

So, with my wedding little more than 4 months away, we FINALLY decided on the girls' dresses.  They are Alfred Angelo 7006, and we'll be ordering them in teal and kiwi.  My girls have a large range of sizes, and this should flatter all of them!  I LOVE them... is it bad if I'm a little jealous that I don't get to wear one?

I can't wait to see them all in the dresses!  My girls might outshine me on my own day!
Bioliciousness

Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above. ~ gia maria carangi

Re: Bridesmaids' Dresses - CHECK!

• centralbridecentralbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    they look pretty...
  • edited December 2011
    That's very pretty!  And I agree, it looks like it would be flattering on most!
  • hlzanderhlzander member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Started dating: 10/25/05 My 21st birthday & our engagement: 3/13/10 The first day of the rest of our lives: 6/9/12
  • slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Very nice and figure flattering for everyone!
    You have your wedding dress so don't be jealous just be thankful they will make you look good because they do and they will be beside you making you more beautiful in pictures!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited December 2011
    I seriously can't wait to see them all in the dresses!  When my sister walked out of the dressing room, I thought I was going to cry.  She looked so beautiful!  If I would have seen this dress first, I probably would have worn it as a wedding dress!  But, I'm glad my girls will have such a gorgeous dress to wear alongside me!
    Bioliciousness

Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above. ~ gia maria carangi

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards