Wedding Invitations & Paper

Sending Invites before April 17th?

2»

Re: Sending Invites before April 17th?

• Why are you starting trouble here? This is harassment.
    Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_sending-invites-before-april-17th?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:1018d8f7-a552-4c66-afdc-65858efa3605Post:f5c93a07-320e-41f8-bd4f-2c5fe8ca04ab">Re: Sending Invites before April 17th?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why are you starting trouble here? This is harassment.
    Posted by cindy9178[/QUOTE]
    Responding to your posts is not harassment.  I post on I&P all the time.  I suppose next you're going to call me a cyber bully and feel sorry for my FI.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_sending-invites-before-april-17th?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:1018d8f7-a552-4c66-afdc-65858efa3605Post:60bfffc9-7a83-4779-be39-9a80382c9f67">Re: Sending Invites before April 17th?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sending Invites before April 17th? : Responding to your posts is not harassment.  I post on I&P all the time.  I suppose next you're going to call me a cyber bully and feel sorry for my FI.
    Posted by vicki0508[/QUOTE]
    You are not just "responding to my post" you are purposely trying to start trouble here by posting a link to a completely unrelated thread I was involved in. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, and you've been reported.
  • You are obviously following me around to start trouble and make sure everyone dislikes me, otherwise you wouldn't have been on the October board in the first place.
  • vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2011
    Reported for what?  Clicking on your post history?  The magnifying glass shows me where you've posted, it's not like it's a secret or anything.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_sending-invites-before-april-17th?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:1018d8f7-a552-4c66-afdc-65858efa3605Post:f57736f7-dfdb-4d44-a948-43501c8fb233">Re: Sending Invites before April 17th?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Reported for what?  Clicking on your post history?  The magnifying glass shows me where you've posted, it's not like it's a secret or anything.
    And for what purpose are you looking at that? Give me a break.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_sending-invites-before-april-17th?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:1018d8f7-a552-4c66-afdc-65858efa3605Post:8bf9dcda-2983-46d6-a139-5deeccc002b0">Re: Sending Invites before April 17th?</a>:
    [QUOTE]You are obviously following me around to start trouble and make sure everyone dislikes me, otherwise you wouldn't have been on the October board in the first place.
    It's not ME making people dislike you.  It's YOU making people dislike you.  I was not involved in the Oct thread, nor the recent May thread about these stamps.  I wasn't even a part of this thread when you were called out for being a spammer.  All of those people came to their conclusions about your on their own, based on things you do and say.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_sending-invites-before-april-17th?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:1018d8f7-a552-4c66-afdc-65858efa3605Post:bd2470af-5a21-402b-bbf0-d1213fbf5290">Re: Sending Invites before April 17th?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sending Invites before April 17th? : It's not ME making people dislike you.  It's YOU making people dislike you.  I was not involved in the Oct thread, nor the recent May thread about these stamps.  I wasn't even a part of this thread when you were called out for being a spammer.  All of those people came to their conclusions about your on their own, based on things you do and say.
    You are full of it. What was your purpose in coming in here and saying anything at all, aside from starting trouble. For once in your life, admit the truth.
  • Why do you care so much about what I do or say here anyway??
  • vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_sending-invites-before-april-17th?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:1018d8f7-a552-4c66-afdc-65858efa3605Post:dc03765b-b6be-4f8c-8021-523f6823a693">Re: Sending Invites before April 17th?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sending Invites before April 17th? : You are full of it. What was your purpose in coming in here and saying anything at all, aside from starting trouble. For once in your life, admit the truth.
    I'm on I&P all the time.  You happened to post here.  I responded to the antics that were already going on.  I'll admit to poking the fire, but you got yourself into this mess by panicking about extra stamps and spamming the boards.

Edit - I care because it's amusing.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_sending-invites-before-april-17th?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:1018d8f7-a552-4c66-afdc-65858efa3605Post:eab7496b-2ad0-46b8-a0aa-6f4f73673878">Re: Sending Invites before April 17th?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sending Invites before April 17th? : I'm on I&P all the time.  You happened to post here.  I responded to the antics that were already going on.  I'll admit to poking the fire, but you got yourself into this mess by panicking about extra stamps and spamming the boards. Edit - I care because it's amusing.
    You didn't respond to the topic whatsoever. The only thing you did was poke the fire. You are bringing up things that are absolutely irrelevant to this topic. You show up in threads I'm in all the time, doing the exact same thing. THAT is harassment.

If you were responding to the topic that would be entirely different. So therefore, again, butt out of my life and mind your own business.
  • What other threads do I post in that you post in?  Over on the September board?  Posting in my month board is harassment now?  I've never said anything on any New Jersey board or other month board.  I don't follow you around.  I'm around the international boards pretty frequently.  I'm not following you, we're in the same place.
  • cindy.  we've had this talk before.  calm down your attitude and people will stop responding to you the way they are now.  learn to let things go and roll off your back OR STOP POSTING ON AN INTERNATIONAL MESSAGE BOARD.  You were spaming, you got called on it.  You have this problem on several boards, no one is attacking you, you've got your hackles up for nothing.  Just calm down, take a deep breath, and move on.

September 2011 has been telling you this for awhile - other boards are just repeating us.  Will you listen now?

***raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways***
    oh noes, sweetpea UPDATED her planning bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cindy, if you haven't noticed....saying "you can delete this post now" or "mind your own business" doesn't produce the result you want. you know what does work? when you stop posting!

no, i'm not saying you're not allowed to use this site. i'm saying if you keep responding to people with "mind your own business," they're going to give you 5,000 reasons why they don't have to do so. if you ignored the post or stopped after a while, it wouldn't keep going.

just a thought.
  • emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2011
    FFS Cindy.  You WERE spamming the boards yesterday.  You posted on our May board 3 separate times and the mod kept deleting it because it wasn't appropriate.  I am a mod and I would have done the exact same thing if you had posted on my board.  I know the rules and I know what is acceptable.  Your posts were not (whether the specific mods on the other boards cared or not is a completely separate issue.)

This was NEVER about stamps.  Do you get that?  It was about your reaction to the posts.  Based on what PPs mentioned, it seems like this type of drama follows you wherever you go.  Do you see that the common factor in all of this is YOU?

Enjoy the weddingbee.  They love to validate.
  • Mother of God. And I thought E had an interesting post.

Be glad no one has caught the post that ended up over there; you will probably have more visitors.

And yeah - weddingbee is probably more your style. Enjoy the rainbows.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_sending-invites-before-april-17th?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:1018d8f7-a552-4c66-afdc-65858efa3605Post:5e20232f-3834-4315-ae35-698d5167e342">Re: Sending Invites before April 17th?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sending Invites before April 17th? : That's real nice. I hope everyone is as helpful to you if you ever need help with something.

as in "no one cares if you have a bunch of stamps on the envelope."

calm down.

eta: when I need help or advice and ask for it, I don't freak out on people if they give me an answer I don't like.
    planning

• edited April 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_sending-invites-before-april-17th?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:1018d8f7-a552-4c66-afdc-65858efa3605Post:d3d6b4ad-240e-4e83-963c-ba829b825bbe">Re: Sending Invites before April 17th?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sending Invites before April 17th? : Well, well, well... it appears you just acquired a better grasp of the English language since your original post clearly didn't communicate the portion in bold above.  I love receiving English tips from people who don't have a good grasp of the language themselves.  :-) And I never said I don't like the rules; however, I do think some people are severely <strong>over-reacting</strong> and over-interpreting the laws of the land, if you will.  They're stamps for Christ's sake, she's not selling her services.  The fact that it could save someone a trip to the post office makes it sound like a pretty nice offer to me.
    Posted by peaches85[/QUOTE]

<div>"Overreacting" isn't a hyphenated word.</div><div>
    </div><div>It's so cute when people who don't have a good grasp of the English language try to tell other people that <em>they</em> don't have a good grasp of the English language.</div><div>
    </div><div>From what I remember, Aerin writes, so I'm pretty sure her grasp on the English language is more than sufficient.</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_sending-invites-before-april-17th?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:1018d8f7-a552-4c66-afdc-65858efa3605Post:e83e85d3-38b4-45c3-aff5-b37bf549dfc6">Re: Sending Invites before April 17th?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sending Invites before April 17th? : "Overreacting" isn't a hyphenated word. It's so cute when people who don't have a good grasp of the English language try to tell other people that they  don't have a good grasp of the English language. From what I remember, Aerin writes, so I'm pretty sure her grasp on the English language is more than sufficient.
    Posted by alehayes[/QUOTE]
    You're absolutely correct that I misspelled it.  I originally had something else typed and in the process of deleting and retyping I accidentally left the hyphen there.  Go ahead and say I don't have a grasp of the English language - sticks and stones, my friend. 

And, FYI, anyone can <strong><u>write</u>.  </strong>That doesn't mean Aerin (or anyone else who calls him/herself a <u><strong>writer</strong></u>) is a <em>good </em>writer or has a <em>good </em>grasp of the English language.  I guess it's pretty safe to say you're not a master of rhetoric, huh?
    image 182 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing the fun
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards