Colorado-Denver

Linen rentals?

Hi everybody!  I am sure if I searched through the past posts, but I am at work and only have a few minutes- so does anyone know of a good linen rental place that is reasonable?

Thanks so much!!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Linen rentals?

• spongejenspongejen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i found renting to be the same or more than just buying them, so that's what i did.  renting, you're basically throwing the money away, but at least i can resell them to get part of my money back.  i found the best deals on ebay and linentablecloth.com
  • edited December 2011

Our venue has an exclusive contract with Colorado Party Rental, so we are using them.  I think they are reasonable...

68 Looking Forward to Mtn Airimage
    31 Afraid of Altitude Sicknessimage
    4 Being Hunted By My Bounty Hunter Bridesmaid image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2010 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Location imageimage{Bio} (updated 3/2)
  • edited December 2011
    Our rental company is Colorado Party Rentals, too.  But, like Jen said, renting is comparable to buying, price wise, so we plan to buy from linentablecloth.com
  • edited December 2011
    www.fabulousevents.info

we rented though them for my brothers wedding, my bridal shower and my wedding.  Great company to work with and very easy, simple system of delivary and to ship them back!!!
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • T3hKayT3hKay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Smartthadaparty.com
    Tattoed Sailor Mouthed Mommy <3 <br> Maddox born 6/8/11
    TTC#2 BFP 11/7 MMC 12/23 D&C 12/26
    BFP 02/04/2013 EDD: 10/18/13
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011

It should not cost more to rent.  Try www.dovelinen.com Mine were WAY less to rent

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards