• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Looking for Opinions

The Ladies and I will be heading out to Vegas for the Bachelorette Party.  I was planning on picking up a few things for all the maids to use on the trip as a thank you for making the trip.  I have been making t-shirts that said Bridesmaid, Matron of Honor, etc. and the date of the big day.  I just found out a few of my girls including the Maid of Honor will not be able to attend. Do I still need to have the shirts made for the girls not making it?  I just don't want to piss anyone off, but at the same time it was a gift for this event.  Thoughts?

Re: Looking for Opinions

• Sure, they can wear them the day of your wedding as they are getting their makeup and hair done. I say keep them.
    Alison and Tom 9~11~10
    Anniversary
  • If you already have supplies and stuff, I would probably just make them.  Imagine how the other girls will feel if the ones with the shirts decide to wear them while getting ready for the wedding or something and they don't have one.

When are you going to Vegas?  I'm going next week for my bach.  Can't wait!! :-)
    Vacation

Vacation
  • You may as well give them to them.  What else are you going to use them for?  And I agree with PP, they can wear them the day of!
  • Agreed, if you have supplies go ahead and make them. They can wear them day of. If you were going to give them a few other things on the trip, I'd say just get those things for the girls who are actually going.
  • edited July 2010
    Ditto PP's. It'd be a nice gesture, especially since some of the girls might recycle theirs for the day of and the ones who didn't make the bparty will feel left out.

Have fun in Vegas!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to Re: Looking for Opinions:
    [QUOTE]If you already have supplies and stuff, I would probably just make them.  Imagine how the other girls will feel if the ones with the shirts decide to wear them while getting ready for the wedding or something and they don't have one. When are you going to Vegas?  I'm going next week for my bach.  Can't wait!! :-)
    Posted by sunshine_day_dreams[/QUOTE]
    Going next week too!

OP-agree w/ PP, just make them all.  I would definitely feel left out if not only could I not go to Vegas, but I didn't get a shirt either. 
    Photobucket

Anniversary

• Thanks so much Ladies for the advice! I'm moving forward with all the shirts.  We are heading out 8/12!  Anyone else going to be there?  To all the Brides next weekend have a great time!
  • I would still make them and give them to them, like other posters have said they can wear it on your wedding day while getting ready.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards