New Jersey

Hearts for You Bridal ~ Manalapan, NJ

Has anyone used HFY in Manalapan?  I actually ordered my original wedding dress from Angel Bridal in Staten Island and took my mother to find her gown at HFY...we worked with MaryAnn who COULD NOT have been any more amazing!!  She is SO patient, helpful and mindful of your budget.  As my mom was trying on dresses, a wedding gown caught my eye. Maryann was SO sweet - even though she knew I already bought my dress, she helped me try it on - and I fell in love!!  I ended up buying new wedding dress and my mother got her gown there as well.  Everyone at HFY have been nothing short of fabulous - they are a huge selection and are amazing to work with!!  I can not recommend them enough - ask for MaryAnn - she is a dream!!!!!

Re: Hearts for You Bridal ~ Manalapan, NJ

• agu101agu101 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I went there to look for dresses, but didn't find a winner there.  I can't remember who helped me, but they are beyond patient and very friendly and accomodating.  A family member of mine had gotten her dress there and couldn't say enough wonderful things about it.  Glad to hear that not only did you enjoy your experience, but you wound up finding an even better dress!
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment Combo Breaker
    They were super nice when Nonchalance went out of business last summer - they offered to alter any dress purchased at Nonchalance (at the time they didn't take outside alterations).  My sister bought her gown at Nonchalance and had it altered at Hearts for You, and only had good things to say. 
  • My mom bought her dress there... they were great.
  • Wow I am honestly shocked to read good reviews of Hearts for You. My sister just got married on Saturday night and we originally went to Hearts for you for the bridesmaid dresses. Sis lives in Virginia so she called around and Hearts for You said they had the three styles she was looking at, so I went in to try them on as MOH and make the final decision. I go in, they actually don't have any of the styles so sis tells me to have them pull similar styles in the same price range and just pick one. Well I ask them to show me similar styles and I simply get a "the racks are over there, look." Well finally someone came to help and she was awesome and very helpful, I ended up choosing a dress and ordered mine right then and there. We had about 3 weeks for everyone to order without having to pay a rush fee. Well by the end of the week everyone ordered. We then get a call about two weeks later that they wouldn't be in in time for alterations unless we pay a rush fee, which would put us over budget on the dresses. We try to explaint his and remind them that this isn't our fault and we orderd before the rush period but they refuse to do anything and threaten to take away the 10% discount we got for ordering more than 6 dresses. So we ask for a refund and it took them 4 months to finally return payments to everyone saying that they "already ran the cards and would have to wait for the books to be balanced to refund" us. I would never deal with them again.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Your experience definitely doesn't sound like the norm for HFY and it's tough when the timing is tight...be thankful they actually gave you refunds as the place where I ordered my original wedding dress wouldn't refund me any money and said good luck finding a dress. I'm sure the bridesmaid dresses your sister decided on were beautiful and glad everything worked out!!!!
  • I used them for a bridesmaid dress a couple of years ago and they were great...and I just bought my dress with them yesterday and they were even better!  Soooo nice and an absolute pleasure to work with....I loved them so much I ended up buying my dress, veil, and shoes all in one shot, and my mom even got her dress too!  Highly reccommend!
  • What are the prices like there? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards