Connecticut

First fitting tomorrow!!!

Send me some skinny vibes because I'm not feelin' it right now!!! lol!  I know my dress fits, but I'm still all nervous!!!
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: First fitting tomorrow!!!

• SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whoo hoo!!! Congrats, that's so exciting! Let us know how it went! You don't need skinny vibes, you're so beautiful! :0)
  • edited December 2011
    Awww.... thanks Kate!
  • edited December 2011

I agree with Kate, you definitely don't need vibes!! But do enjoy yourself and enjoy putting on your dress again!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    TTC February 2013
    Melissa's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Wooot wooot!!!! TAKE PICS!!!!

I agree with the ladies.....PRETTY PRETTY!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    How exciting!! You definitely don't need vibes! Can't wait to hear all about it. 
  • SweetSimaSweetSima member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have fun!  I am sure you are beautiful in it!!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    You will look beautiful!!  Take pics!!  Can't wait to see!!
  • edited December 2011

Woooooo skinny vibes!  hehehehe friends don't let friend drink and Knot Foot in mouth

• xoxobxoxob member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!! Enjoy yourself, you're stunning!!!
  • edited December 2011
    You are all so sweet!  You're definitely giving me good vibes for this!  I'm still a little nervous, but not as much.  I'll try to remember to take pics for you!
  • edited December 2011
    So my fitting went great!  I opted to wear the torsolette under my dress.  It really just smoothed out the lines and made me feel very secure in the dress.  I wasn't sure if I'd need it because the dress fit fine without it when I tried it on a couple months ago.  Amazingly enough, she has to take the dress in!!! The scale hasn't budged at all, but the dress is definitely looser (even without the bustier)... go figure!

I have to rave about my seamstress.  Her name is Leila and she owns The Fitting Solution in New Milford.  She's taking in the bust, taking in the side seams where the zipper is on one side and the gather on the other side, tacking the lining on the whole dress, repositioning some of the boning, hemming all the various layers and doing a french bustle, and guess what she's charging me?!!! $100 for the whole thing... ummmm.. yes... $100 for EVERYTHING.  She's also making some alterations on my torsolette (needs to come down lower in the back), which will be $40 also.  She's very knowledgeable and I really like her.  She already did alterations on my AM ceremony dress and they came out perfect. 

So, here are a few pics.  Sorry, they're not the best shots.  Let me know what you think! (all I can say is that that dress makes me look so freaking skinny!)

• xoxobxoxob member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

OMG!!!! You look soooooo beautiful!!!! (of course it makes you look skinny, you are skinny)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards