Not Engaged Yet
Options

Questions for everyone, even those that are "new" because...

124»

Re: Questions for everyone, even those that are "new" because...

• Options
    zipis1zipis1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    What are your thoughts on gay marriage?
    110% for it. It's one of the few things I'll actually argue with people about.

Is your muffin buttered?
    I was going to say yes, but I looked up the other meaning. My muffin is dry :P

What are your thoughts on pro choice/pro life?
    Extremely pro-choice. Another thing I'll argue about.

Would you like us to assign someone to butter your muffin?
    I think I'm good with it dry...

Are you a virgin? Why/why not? (Were you a hoe fo sho before you met your SO?)
    Yes, because I'm asexual.

Which Disney mash up is your favorite?
    Not enough time to watch :(

What are your thoughts on purity balls/promise rings/purity rings/purity pledges/etc?
    Purity balls creep me the fudge out. Seriously. Ew. Stop thinking about your daughter's vagina/hymen. It especially weirds me out that they tend to focus on the father...

More or less the same for the rest.

What are your thoughts on doctors/pharmacists refusing to supply BC to women?
    Unless there's an actual medical reason (stroke, etc), it's BS. Luckily Planned Parenthood gave me my IUD with no questions asked despite being "single," childless, and a virgin.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_questions-for-everyone-even-those-that-are-new-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c39a3180-585b-4070-ab80-06165d2b6eabPost:144219bf-e3aa-4346-bb0c-e8865c9c6a05">Re: Questions for everyone, even those that are "new" because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Questions for everyone, even those that are "new" because... : Damn you TK gods! *angry fist shake at the sky*
    Posted by bethsmiles[/QUOTE]

<div>LOL. Oh my how awesome.</div>
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_questions-for-everyone-even-those-that-are-new-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:c39a3180-585b-4070-ab80-06165d2b6eabPost:7bfdacbc-fc46-4e11-9ad5-df6004437df0">Re: Questions for everyone, even those that are "new" because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Questions for everyone, even those that are "new" because... : Yeah, it's wrong on SOO many levels.
    Posted by melmac86[/QUOTE]

Agreed. My pastor actually covered this in church a few months ago, and I was very scared of where he was going to go. I love my church, and don't find it to be "controversial" at all, and that why I attend. I was so pleased to hear him talk about how we are ALL GODS CHILDREN, and that he made all of us in HIS vision. Jesus loved all people, no matter their color, sex, orientation, economic status. I am very blessed to be apart of a church that's message is that we should strive to love others as Jesus loves us. So I get very confused and angry when people use the BIBLE as an excuse to HATE? How is that the Christian by any definition?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_questions-for-everyone-even-those-that-are-new-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:c39a3180-585b-4070-ab80-06165d2b6eabPost:ce13fe2e-dc6d-43b9-853f-5a57431f1eaa">Re: Questions for everyone, even those that are "new" because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Questions for everyone, even those that are "new" because... : Agreed. My pastor actually covered this in church a few months ago, and I was very scared of where he was going to go. I love my church, and don't find it to be "controversial" at all, and that why I attend. I was so pleased to hear him talk about how we are ALL GODS CHILDREN, and that he made all of us in HIS vision. Jesus loved all people, no matter their color, sex, orientation, economic status. I am very blessed to be apart of a church that's message is that we should strive to love others as Jesus loves us. So I get very confused and angry when people use the BIBLE as an excuse to HATE? How is that the Christian by any definition?
    Posted by abwatts[/QUOTE]

Exactly! It's like that line in Lady Gaga's song that says "God makes no mistakes". I wish I could attend your church. Texas is a bit far to travel each week :(
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_questions-for-everyone-even-those-that-are-new-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:c39a3180-585b-4070-ab80-06165d2b6eabPost:1eba0ec5-9be3-42ef-826c-017fbc2a1236">Re: Questions for everyone, even those that are "new" because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Questions for everyone, even those that are "new" because... : Exactly! It's like that line in Lady Gaga's song that says "God makes no mistakes". I wish I could attend your church. Texas is a bit far to travel each week :(
    Posted by melmac86[/QUOTE]

<p>For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.  Psalm 139: 13-16

Weird right?? PS our sermons are pod casted! </p>

Our sermons are Pod Casted! :)
  • Options
    MangoSongMangoSong member
    First Comment
    edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Questions for everyone, even those that are "new" because...:
    If they want to marry, let them!

Is your muffin buttered? Can I butter your muffin?
    Is yours?

My body, my rules; your body, your rules.

I asked first.

They still exist?! I thought it was like big foot! (kidding)

Which Disney mash up is your favorite?
    Can You Feel the Best I Ever Had

What are your thoughts on purity balls/promise rings/purity rings/purity pledges/etc?
    Promise rings, why not just get an engagement ring??
    Purity Rings/Pledges/balls, if the kids are going to do it, they are going to do it. Whether or not that have a ring, make a pledge or have a ball.

They need their licenses revoked, or at least placed on probation. Their personal beliefs should not interfere with how they are treating patients.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I know many people who are gay and feel they deserve to get married if they want to!

Is your muffin buttered?
    I don't like butter on my muffins.

I think it should be the individuals choice....I don't like someone telling me what I can and cannot do with my own body.

Hmm....

No I am not a virgin...and I was not a "hoe fo sho" lol. 

Which Disney mash up is your favorite? LINK
    I'm at work and cannot listen to them right now :(

purity balls CLICK HERE
    Well as for purity balls, never heard until now...and just well, seriously? Promise rings I feel are silly, I don't need my partner to give me a promise ring to show how much he loves me.

Heinous...
    Visit The Nest!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards