May 2012 Weddings

Thursday Confessions

Re: Thursday Confessions

• dori851dori851 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited February 2012
    I confess that I have gotten a lot accomplished this week as far as the wedding goes! I really feel like everything is starting to come together & I.am.so.excited :) Yay for a successful week!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I too confess I have done so much for this wedding this week. Although I pshed other things to the side I feel the wedding is looking great.

I also confess I'm mad I havedone 90% of wedding stuff alone. My MOH offered to help with so much and now it seems like she is focused too much on my shower and then her wedding which is almost 2 years away.
  • I confess that I'm worried about my bridal shower.. one of my BM has offered to do one for me. But I'm SUCH a control freak that I feel like I need to help plan. As in find the exact invitations I want, maybe design them.. help decorate so its just how I want it. I dont like not knowing things, and she hasnt given me many details. I'm not being a bridezilla about this, I just like to know details. I have faith in her, she's an amazing friend! I'm just SO excited about the BS that I want it to be perfect...
    March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • I confess that I was lurking on another board and the whole ideology behind HAVING to have an open bar ticks me off. I get that your reception is to thank your guests for coming to your wedding, but dinner, music and their favor seems like more than enough compensation for a 30 minute ceremony.

Maybe it's because cash bars are extremely popular where I'm from, so when they insult people who have cash bars by calling them tacky it really pisses me off since that's every wedding I've ever been to. 
    I think those who "side-eye" other peoples wedding are the tacky ones.

May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_thursday-confessions-29?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:88a826bf-2587-4d1e-aba6-98ccacf817f2Post:00575453-3550-4ba9-bc2f-17ab73dc9a2d">Re: Thursday Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess that I was lurking on another board and the whole ideology behind HAVING to have an open bar ticks me off. I get that your reception is to thank your guests for coming to your wedding, but dinner, music and their favor seems like more than enough compensation for a 30 minute ceremony. Maybe it's because cash bars are extremely popular where I'm from, so when they insult people who have cash bars by calling them tacky it really pisses me off since that's every wedding I've ever been to.  I think those who "side-eye" other peoples wedding are the tacky ones.
    Posted by bpphoto785[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I love this lol. Seriously the girls that say they wouldnt go to a wedding with a cash bar? Well glad to know your friend/family is important to you lol. same with those that wont go if the break between is too long without being hosted.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I confess that the thought of 93 days is freakin me out! not in a bad way...just in a Oh Sh*t kidna way! haha!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards